Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/10/2006 6:26:32 PM EDT
After reading about the dem vandals and how one of the scumbags prefers to be called Supreme Solar Allah I have decided to go by another name. I'm thinking about Supreme Solar Sensation (SSS). Or maybe Super Supreme Solar Solstice. I like the inter-galactic feel of that one but I'm not sure what it means. Also super is a little better than just supreme.

72-hour Achmed has a mystical, kind of East India Handy Pantry feel but I don't want to get attached to that one until I know what it means. Don't we have one in the hive? Anybody know what it means?

If far-left radicals can change their names us levee bombing, black church burning, racist hurricane causing, homophobic, bigoted, hate-filled right wing conspirators should be able to do the same.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:27:47 PM EDT
Someone already uses that name here.

72-hour Achmed

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:28:07 PM EDT
There is a 71_Hour_Achmed here.
Ask him.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:30:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 6:32:11 PM EDT by 10mmFan]
I'm not changing my name here. I'm changing my name. If people don't call me by my new name I won't answer.

71 hour? I gotta hear this one!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:31:24 PM EDT
Hi, Achmed.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:32:04 PM EDT
I remember it from a Terry Pratchett book.

There's a tribe in Klatch (the general middle-east imitation area in Discworld) that is renowned for their viciousness. However, they will give any man hospitality for 3 days (72 hours). This one character, a 'policeman' of the tribe, however, killed a man after 71 hours, because the man had poisoned a well and killed an entire village. His name was Ahmed. Hence, 71-hour-Ahmed.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:03:45 PM EDT
I kinda liked that German "Ack" sound to Achmed but it looks like there is no C. The 71 hour part has a real manly kind of ring to it. If it had a sexual connotation to it I could be 2_minute_Ahmed.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:18:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 10mmFan:
I kinda liked that German "Ack" sound to Achmed but it looks like there is no C. The 71 hour part has a real manly kind of ring to it. If it had a sexual connotation to it I could be 2_minute_Ahmed.

Go for 71_hours_and_thirty_three_minutes_Achmed.

That, or you could be Knobby Knob.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:28:33 PM EDT
Wow. The man himself responds!
Actually I'm leaning towards something with a more omnipotent feel. More galactic. A space and time continuum theme.... contemporarily ancient but post modernistic at a molecular level if you know what I mean.
Super Solar......I'm drawing a blank after that.
Screw it, I'm going with T-bone!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:33:50 PM EDT
Top Top