Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 6:23:49 PM EDT
No tv at work... Not alot of  time to watch any tonight...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Feinstine = P0wn3d
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#2]
www.foxnews.com keeps each senators questions up seperate...each are only a few minutes long.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Feinstine = P0wn3d

Good to hear!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
He showed her she had the mentality of a child, and he an adults. The dems are looking mighty stupid and ineffectual.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Feinstine = P0wn3d

Good to hear!

She was really reeling for stuff to say.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:37:02 PM EDT
[#6]
She couldn't find a reason for a meltdown because Alito basically told her that he didn't see anything wrong with the .gov banning guns as long as it was done right.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmmmmm, I can't say I like that.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:53:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I dunno, but Michael Savage was uncharacteristically  apopleptic about the whole situation.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
She couldn't find a reason for a meltdown because Alito basically told her that he didn't see anything wrong with the .gov banning guns as long as it was done right.

WTF?  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Buy your ammo now
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?  

Perhaps its just pandering to shut her up...Lets hope
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:09:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?  

I think that's what it is.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I just can't see Alito as an anti. Its too inconsistent with his stance on other issues.
Its all about the SCOTUS justices folks. Executive branch no longer runs the show kids
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Specter sure ate Kennedy's lunch.  Watched it twice tonight on FOX News and Kennedy got spanked bigtime.

I was shocked to see Specter so strong in that situation...but he did great.

HH
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I did not see it, so may be shooting blanks here.  

But it occurs to me that "done right" would mean
a new Constitutional Ammendment to overturn
the existing 2'nd.

If that is what he had in mind, I am OK with that.
It will never happen.

DanM
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?  

No he just gave a the standard answer for most hypothetical questions.… It was a no commit answer.

All he said was if it could be legally done he did not indicate that it could be legally done...

He said he would follow the law/constitution that is all he said... so if he considers the 2nd Amendment to be an individual right as I believe he does there is no problem.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I just can't see Alito as an anti. Its too inconsistent with his stance on other issues.
Its all about the SCOTUS justices folks. Executive branch no longer runs the show kids

What he said is completely consistent with his stance on other issues… which is to follow the Constitution and law as written… or in other words “the right way”
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?  

No he just gave a the standard answer for most hypothetical questions.… It was a no commit answer.

All he said was if it could be legally done he did not indicate that it could be legally done...

He said he would follow the law/constitution that is all he said... so if he considers the 2nd Amendment to be an individual right as I believe he does there is no problem.

That goes with everything I've heard about him.  Very pro 2nd.  But his dumg routine from his opening statement, I'm now sure, was the Oscar worthy.  He is ripping these libs new assholes.  I love how CNN sticks to every word a lib says but as soon as a conservative starts asking him stuff they cut away.

Yesterday some senator says "Judge Alito I don't share these people bad opinions of you, I hold in in high reg....Wolf Fucker "blah blah blah blah" till some lib started talking again.  CNN has NEVER shown more outright blatant bias as they have the last 3 days.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:28:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
.. it occurs to me that "done right" would mean
a new Constitutional Ammendment to overturn
the existing 2'nd.

That's exactly what Alito was talking about.  And it ain't happening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top