Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 5:10:01 PM EDT
If you were one of two hostage takers in a very secure building pretend. You have 5 hostages. You have given up most all hope for any positive outcome. What can you negotiate for? for example

could you offer to exchange one hostage for 2 packs of smokes and 2 vanilla cokes?

I was just thinking of this today after reading about the bank situation. I started thinking...hmmm if I were the hostage taker what would I do. what will they not give you? weapons and ammo is pretty obvious. Could you demand a CD player and CDs? Could yo demand a large pizza?

WHAT WOULD YOU ASK FOR?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:14:36 PM EDT
[#1]
A PRS guitar with the Dragon inlay.
A football helmet full of cottage cheese.
Naked pictures of Bea Aurthur.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Hookers and Blow.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#3]
   "is that bea aurthur........ nice"
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#4]
The positive outcome would be to live. Guess it would be time to surrender before the outcome was decided for you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The positive outcome would be to live. Guess it would be time to surrender before the outcome was decided for you.

HAHAAHAHA....2 hostage takers....5 hostages.....secure building.......Hostage takers dont give a fuck.....sorry but I cant see how the police really are calling many shots here
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#6]
DB cooper style.  an airplane, a million dollars, and a parachute.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAHAAHAHA....2 hostage takers....5 hostages.....secure building.......Hostage takers dont give a fuck.....sorry but I cant see how the police really are calling many shots here

Are you disputing that the eventual outcome will be that the bad guys are dead?Because if they don't make the decision to end the situation by surrendering, that decision will be made for them at some point.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Simple: ask for more hostages.

Definitely a weird question.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
A PRS guitar with the Dragon inlay.
A football helmet full of cottage cheese.
Naked pictures of Bea Aurthur.

In addition to a million dollars and a get away car.
You always have to make sure to ask for some really oddball stuff so you can plead insanitiy if caught.

I mean, who really needs a million dollars?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top