Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/10/2006 4:14:22 PM EDT
Since some many of you are anti-abortion, I was wondering. Would you wait outside the clinic and adopt the little piece of barfly and scumbag life that was heading for the bio-waste bin? It is a chance to stop one abortion and thats a good thing, right?

With so many abortions coming from the scummy part of America, teenage mistakes, crack mommas who can't raise a kid, low income women with no self control, these really oughta be some fine americans if you raise them right. Right????

How many children have you guys adopted? How many would you be willing to adopt to keep them from a life of misery? How many would you adopt in order to stop just one more abortion?

Should we jail the women if they refuse to raise the little bastards? or hunt down the father's and force them to parent the little monsters? Since the abstain from sex policy is not working, what would?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:17:34 PM EDT
Tie them tubes
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:20:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 4:21:28 PM EDT by DoubleFeed]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:20:48 PM EDT
I for one would...and even tied to talk a ex freind into letting me foster care the child tell someone else could be found......nope she wouldn't go for it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:21:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:23:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By lonegunman:
Since some many of you are anti-abortion, I was wondering. Would you wait outside the clinic and adopt the little piece of barfly and scumbag life that was heading for the bio-waste bin? It is a chance to stop one abortion and thats a good thing, right?

With so many abortions coming from the scummy part of America, teenage mistakes, crack mommas who can't raise a kid, low income women with no self control, these really oughta be some fine americans if you raise them right. Right????

How many children have you guys adopted? How many would you be willing to adopt to keep them from a life of misery? How many would you adopt in order to stop just one more abortion?

Should we jail the women if they refuse to raise the little bastards? or hunt down the father's and force them to parent the little monsters? Since the abstain from sex policy is not working, what would?

ever wonder if your mom considered having an abortion?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:24:20 PM EDT
Why start this ?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:31:17 PM EDT
Dude if your going to troll, do it right

Abortion is murder. I support people who kill doctors who perform abortions. I support people who Blow up Clinics. Defending Those who cannot defend themselves is honorable and makes god smile.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:40:08 PM EDT
yes
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:48:01 PM EDT
My cousin (a lawyer) and his wife were going to adopt from a young woman and ended up just getting ripped off for the cost of putting her up in a nice apartment and supporting her for about 6 months. Girl changed her mind.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:49:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 4:52:18 PM EDT by PeteCO]
Well, troll, I wouldn't have to. There are MANY people out there that desparately want to adopt. When you have given all of them a baby, come see me.

In any case, the lack or abundance of those wishing to adopt children has nothing to do with whether abortion is murder.

As I have said before, despite all the bullshit rationalizations, there is one, and only one reason the liberals are for abortion: dodging personal responsibility.

And of course the whole "it's the woman's body" argument is truly the most specious, because the baby has its own body. Again, the fact that the baby's body is within the woman's body is justification for killing it - the woman can't be incovenienced for 9 months.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:56:43 PM EDT
A huge part of this country could care less about life...I hope those on the side of 40+ million murders feel good about themselves...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:56:53 PM EDT
I would adopt one. I can't have children. So, yes.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:58:13 PM EDT
I say the world is better without mot of these shitbags. The apple dosnt fall far from the tree. THese "children" humph would of done no go with their lives if their whore mothers kept them. If a slut spreads her legs a shits out a kid 6 -9 months later why should I pay for the little piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:05:41 PM EDT
I just want them to ban all guns and ban all abortions. Then everyone is happy.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:05:41 PM EDT
it's a shame more conservatives don't abort....
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:10:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By theliberating1:
it's a shame more conservatives don't abort....

Guess they missed you huh?

If you dont want a child, dont open your legs or use some form of protection, and pulling out doesn't count. Abortion has become a convenient form of getting rid of what they call mistakes, instead of taking responsibility and not repeating the cycle
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:12:13 PM EDT
No I wouldn't. My wife and I chose not to have any children between us.....doesn't mean that others should kill theirs.

No guilt trip here.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:24:40 PM EDT
No. And I don't care if people have abortions or not. I don't care if people adopt or not. I've got more important things (to me) to worry about. Besides, what somebody else does is none of my business unless it affects me or my family..........But that's just me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:15:12 PM EDT
90%of the potentional people that get aborted will be filling jail cells within two decades. The other 10% will probably be TV evangelists. Either way, they are unwanted people.

If I was really trolling, I be with your mother.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:24:50 PM EDT
Yes, I would. It is known by my friends that I would take in any child that wasn't wanted. I have told plenty of teenage and single mothers just that.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:25:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 6:26:16 PM EDT by PeteCO]

90%of the potentional people that get aborted will be filling jail cells within two decades. The other 10% will probably be TV evangelists. Either way, they are unwanted people.

So it's ok to KILL them? Wow. Nice rationalization.

If I was really trolling, I be with your mother.

That statement lends so much more credibility to your argument. Are you 12 years old?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:37:33 PM EDT

Hi,

So you're saying that unless I'm willing to take on the gigantic responsibility and expense of raising someone else's child, then I should not complain when a doctor kills the child in a sink in an abortion clinic.

And then cuts the body into parts and sells the parts.

You have made the classic "ad hominem" argument to support your position. You're saying that the truth is not the truth unless it is spoken by a really swell person.

The real question is: Is abortion murder?

Do this:

LOOK AT PICTURES OF IT. LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE.

WARNING, VERY DISTURBING pictures

Then ask yourself: do I want to have a hand in this hideous nightmare that is taking place? Yes or no?

I don't know all the answers to your questions but i know when I see something horrible and evil.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:45:06 PM EDT
Yes it is ok to kill an undeveloped mass of cells that cannot sustain life on it's own. It is ok to take a pill to prevent pregancy if you have been raped or molested. It is ok to decline to give birth to something you are unwilling to raise and care for yourself. It is ok to keep these unwanted possible people from developing into full fledged unwanted people and inflicting them on the rest of us.

The people that create this mess by fornicating without regard to the consequences do not want to be held responsible for their mistakes for the rest of their lives. Why should those of us that pay taxes be forced to support that mistake for it's entire life? Unwanted children grow into criminals a great majority of the time, they get less education and have a dismal future. I would rather have less of them.

I bet Charles Manson's victims would have been glad to give his mother 200 bucks to stop him in the womb. He was an unwanted child, raised by a woman who did not care a lick about him and then left to inflict himself on society.

The same people that protest abortion, protest birth control and sex education and any reasonable effort to make people responsible for themselves. People do not "abstain", they never have. Since not having sex is not an option for some people, what do you suggest?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:47:20 PM EDT
Yes. She is now 16 and the joy of our lives.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:47:30 PM EDT
No.

I already have two childrena nd can barely afford them.

Its still murder though. I was wondering if you had a point with your question. Lets say we go back a ways to the mid 1800's. Lets say you are very much against slavery. Imagine someone comming up to you and asking if you would buy as many slaves as you could just to later free them? Or even one? Is it all of a sudden ok just because you cannot do as they ask? Of course not.

Its still murder.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:50:39 PM EDT
If I were married and we couldn't have any, then without a doubt.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:52:18 PM EDT
we adoped our little girl.

Will be foster adopting a little boy someday soon.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:52:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PeteCO:

So it's ok to KILL them? Wow. Nice rationalization.

Thats the common core of Liberals, Slave owners of the past and Nazis. To them there are humans who are less than human and offer no potential to their society so they consider them less than human. They consider them property to be dispposed of at will.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:53:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 6:53:08 PM EDT by The_Beer_Slayer]
trolling
Top Top