Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/10/2006 7:03:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/10/2006 7:04:38 AM EDT by 89grand]
These fuckers do have balls. They're illegal aliens and admit it, but aren't affraid to go to the state capitol to bitch.

The outrageous thing is this, they have broken U.S. Federal law by entering the U.S. illegally and freely admit it, they are at the state capitol protesting and there are no Border Patrol to be seen, they are free to do whatever the fuck they want in this state and the cock suckers still claim to be getting the shaft.

www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0110gov-stateofthestate10.html

Napolitano vows to secure border
Speech also touts teacher pay raises, tax cuts

Chip Scutari and Robbie Sherwood
The Arizona Republic
Jan. 10, 2006 12:00 AM

As 4,000 people rallied for immigrants rights Monday on the Capitol lawn, Democratic Gov. Janet Napolitano vowed to beef up border security and punish companies that intentionally hire undocumented workers.

Riding a booming economy, Napolitano also called for tax cuts for small businesses and vehicle owners, and pay hikes for state employees and teachers.

Her fourth State of the State address featured ideas that could affect just about everyone in Arizona, from battling crime by cracking down on the distribution of methamphetamine to boosting education by improving the base pay for teachers.

Republicans quickly claimed credit for many of her proposals, suggesting she stole them from their own playbook. And some Hispanic activists objected to her immigration agenda, saying she sounded too much like a conservative Republican.

For Napolitano, the speech offered an opportunity to begin this year's legislative session - and, indirectly, her 2006 re-election campaign - by mixing the tough language of a prosecutor with the more moderate tones of a leader devoted to families, schools and children.

After urging all Arizonans to work together to "raise up children who are healthy and wise," she blasted outlaws who smuggle immigrants across the border as "vicious criminals who exploit misery and prey on fear."

"We are going to fine them, break their criminal syndicates apart and bring the full weight of the law down on them," said Napolitano, a former Arizona attorney general. "We will strengthen the border with the people and equipment we need to fight crime and increase border security for lawful commerce, tourism and legal immigration."

While Napolitano was talking tough on immigration inside the chambers of the House of Representatives, backers of the group Inmigrantes Sin Fronteras, or Immigrants Without Borders, stood around a makeshift stage to listen to a steady stream of speeches, mostly in Spanish, that called for compassion in immigration laws. One man beat a drum that punctuated chants, in Spanish, that said, "We're here. We're not going away." The protest lasted for most of the day.

Some of Napolitano's proposals bothered members of the Hispanic community who marched around the Capitol with signs that read, "Who will protect the good hard-working decent people?" They chanted: "Sí se puede" or "Yes, we can."

"She's trying to get re-elected in the next election and not trying to fix the problem," said immigration activist Salvador Reza, who heads Tonatierra, a human rights advocacy group. "I think she calculated that she believes she is going to lose some of the Latino vote but gain it through the other votes. She looks at it this way: If they don't vote for me, who are they going to vote for anyway?"

Republican conservatives such as Sen. Karen Johnson, who has criticized Napolitano as soft on immigration, said the speech was "music to my ears."

"The National Guard on the border? Oh, my gosh, hallelujah!" said Johnson, R-Mesa. "I'm one of those people who doesn't care who gets the credit as long as we get the job done."

Not all Hispanics disagreed with Napolitano. Rep. Pete Rios, a longtime Democratic lawmaker, said she hit just the right tone on immigration.

"The issue is that the governor goes far enough to secure the border without alienating the Latino community," said Rios, D-Hayden. "So far, so good. Even when she speaks of law and order, and speaks more like an attorney general, she comes up to the line and doesn't cross it. Many, if not most businesses, need that labor in order to be successful."

Napolitano said further details on her illegal-immigration plans will be provided next week when he releases her budget. When asked about her plan to fine companies who intentionally hire undocumented immigrants, Napolitano responded by saying that she is working with a Democratic lawmaker on legislation.

Needless to say, she's a worthless fucking Democrat and doesn't mean a word of what she say's, but the whole point is these fucking ungrateful illegals neveer shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:04:39 AM EDT
They should have ARRESTED THE ILLEGALS and deported their asses right then.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:05:19 AM EDT
Yeah, my wife showed me that crap last night on tv. I thought it was a ploy by the Arizona gov. to have all the illegals in one area & arrest them all, but to my disappointment i was wrong.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:10:01 AM EDT
I read the article. Which ones were illegal?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:14:16 AM EDT

...4,000 people rallied for immigrants rights...

What a big, fat lie!!!

We're not talking about "immigrants" rights - we're talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS!

People who by the very definition are not here LEGALLY - they are not immigrants, they are tresspassers!

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:18:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dolomite:

Huh?

Which ones???? A shit load of the fucking protesters, carrying signs written in illegal alien and demanding more shit they're not entitled to.

Of course there were some idiotic DUh types there too, you know, because they don't work or anything and have lots of free time for shit like that, but the rest were filthy illegals.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:25:23 AM EDT
Ah, I see. The ones with the mustaches.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:26:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 89grand:

Lot of useful white idiots in that pic.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:28:30 AM EDT
Call in an airstrike...start over..
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:31:12 AM EDT

Ah, I see. The ones with the mustaches.

I suppose you're trying to imply that there were no illegal aliens there, but of course, you would be dead wrong.

Can you think of some reason there would be a protest organized by illegal aliens to protest the governors speech and then only U.S. born citizens showed up?

I think you're just trying to get 89grand to fly off the handle in into some sort of anti-illegal alien rage.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:33:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Macallan:

www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/pics/0110gov.jpg

Yeah, there were definetely some DUh type dumbfucks there as well. That's the first picture I came across from the story, I saw it on the news as well, there was a shit load of worthless illegal aliens there.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:37:00 AM EDT
Belt feds are the best riot control instruments.

Illegal immigration brings out the Judge Dredd in me.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:37:58 AM EDT

These fuckers do have balls. They're illegal aliens and admit it, but aren't affraid to go to the state capitol to bitch.

If they are illegal, then the governor ought to have them all arrested on the spot.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:38:32 AM EDT
Stop calling them "aliens". They are INVADERS!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:48:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LUGERMAN:
Stop calling them "aliens". They are INVADERS!!!

Anyone that says this isn't orchestrated to wage war on this nation by means other than direct armed attack, is kidding themselves...

www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/10/D8F1LRCO5.html

Mexico Demands U.S. Allow More Immigration

Jan 10 2:09 AM US/Eastern

By MARK STEVENSON
Associated Press Writer

MEXICO CITY

Diplomats from Mexico and Central America on Monday demanded guest worker programs and the legalization of undocumented migrants in the United States, while criticizing a U.S. proposal for tougher border enforcement.

Meeting in Mexico's capital, the regional officials pledged to do more to fight migrant trafficking, but indirectly condemned a U.S. bill that would make illegal entry a felony and extend border walls.

"Migrants, regardless of their migratory status, should not be treated like criminals," they said.

The countries represented at the meeting _ including Mexico, Nicaragua, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Belize and Panama _ created a working group to design a regional policy to avoid migrant abuse and to follow the course of the legislation.

"There has to be an integrated reform that includes a temporary worker program, but also the regularization of those people who are already living in receptor countries," Mexican Foreign Relations Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez said.

Derbez has called the measure _ which passed the U.S. House of Representatives last month but still must go before the Senate _ "stupid and underhanded," but was somewhat more restrained on Monday, saying "it's not the Mexican government's position to tell the U.S. Senate what to do."

The U.S. proposal has caused widespread resentment in Mexico, where some have accused President Vicente Fox's administration of not being assertive enough in opposing it. Fox has called the bill shameful.

Mexicans working in the United States are a huge source of revenue for Mexico, sending home more than $16 billion in remittances in 2004, Mexico's second largest source of foreign currency after oil exports according to the country's central bank.

Fox's spokesman, Ruben Aguilar, defended the administration's record on Monday, telling reporters that migration has declined in recent years, though official figures show it remains at historically high levels.

Aguilar also said migrants "don't emigrate because they lack work, but rather for a series of other reasons, cultural reasons or better living conditions."
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:28:17 AM EDT
Ambassadors from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, etc are all simply saying that we should let them in, that otherwise they'll suffer in the improverished nations they came from and that the economies of these 3rd world countries will suffer from having less money sent back by these workers. I say do like the Philippines and do it legally.

disclaimer: Although the AZ governor actually speaks the name "illegals" I'm still not convinced it's more than a partisan effort to make Bush look bad to the real conservative element that's been clamoring for action for years. I know the dems in CA wouldn't come close to making this kind of statement and of course most of the Republicans wouldn't either. It's a bit like the whole CA government saying "stfu" to anyone who wants immigration laws obeyed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:16:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/21/2006 11:17:07 PM EDT by 22bad]

Huh?

Which ones???? A shit load of the fucking protesters, carrying signs written in illegal alien and demanding more shit they're not entitled to.

Of course there were some idiotic DUh types there too, you know, because they don't work or anything and have lots of free time for shit like that, but the rest were filthy illegals.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the one holding the sign that says
"we need driver licenses\necesitamos licencias de manejar" is probably a friggin illegal

I wonder if the BP is given orders to avoid protests like this one so as not to make
the illegal alien criminals uncomfortable while they are expressing their first amendment rights?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:30:30 PM EDT
Border Bump
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:34:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Macallan:

www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/pics/0110gov.jpg

There's lots of white looking meskins in Tejas.
Top Top