Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 7:58:23 PM EDT

That is probably the funniest Real TV there is......

As I dont schedule TV, its always good to get to watch this.

BTW- The Conservatives always win!

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Never watch it, the previews look too bad.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
You missed a funny one tonight!

The libs lived inb a dump, the cons lived in a nice house.

The libs had animals everywhere, to include a dead mouse.

The con Mom had to get the lib kid in gear in school, and clean the nasty lib house.

It was funny.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:56:45 AM EDT
[#3]
holy shit, i caught a few minutes of that and was horrified at the white trash...that qualified as one of the most disgusting things i've ever seen...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:33:28 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife watched it while I was on here last night.  It's pretty funny.  Loved the dead rat lying by the dog.   Some people are just pigs.  I don't think I would want a camera crew in my house if it looked like that.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:47:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My wife watched it while I was on here last night.  It's pretty funny.  Loved the dead rat lying by the dog.   Some people are just pigs.  I don't think I would want a camera crew in my house if it looked like that.  

If your the type of person to let you house look like that, you probably wouldn't care anyway.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:22:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Tonight is just as funny!

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top