BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:19:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
eating a sandwich is amoral (having no moral component)

eating a sandwich made from a human being while watching your enemies being impaled in your garden is immoral (which would also be evil imo)

In fairness the word "amoral" can also be used to describe a person who does not care about the matter of right and wrong. (Which could also be described as evil...)

Still, the most correct use of the word is to denote something devoid of moral content, i.e. eating that sandwich.

BTW, "eating a sandwish made from a human being while watching your enemies being impaled in your garden is immoral" is sigline material....

Ah, ya sorta beat me to it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:32:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I disagree with abortion personally but i feel it is not my place to say anything about it except for:

1. It shouldnt be allowed after the first trimester.

2. It should be allowed after that if it is endangering the mothers life.

3. No state or federal money shouuld go towards it whatsoever.

The people who state that all mothers should be willing to give up their lives for the "baby" are as nuts as the women carrying signs outside the clinic saying that all abortion should be legal. Youre hypocrites for thinking that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top