Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 5:48:42 PM EDT
So will I die if I use sno-seal as a Mustache wax, you know until I can get some real wax?? Its just bees wax right?

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Try your earwax. It's organic.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Read my forum title.  Understand it comes from experience.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#3]

I don't know what snow seal is, but I can tell you that when I had my handlebars, I had a hell of a time finding real mustache wax.  I think I found it at Harrod's in London.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't know what snow seal is, but I can tell you that when I had my handlebars, I had a hell of a time finding real mustache wax.  I think I found it at Harrod's in London.  

Sno-Seal

I have a guy that was in one of my CAD classes that makes it local (Oregon Mustache Wax).. I'm going to give him a call in the morning...

I have to say the handlebars look hella cool!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Since this seems to be a male grooming thread, I need some advice on conditioner or something (wax?) for my gotee.  My wife convinced me to grow it out beyond a weeks worth, but it's all frizzy.  I'd kinda like to duplicate Obi-Wan's look in the recent Star Wars 3 flick.  His beard was the only thing I found impressive about the film.

BTW, I'm 33, not 19, so no geek comments please.

mousse? Or heavy hair gel?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:03:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#8]
just get a cake of mink oil (for boots).  if its good enough for yer feet, its good enough for yer face.

Plus you get that musky mink thing going.  better than AXE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top