BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/9/2006 3:56:33 PM EDT
And homosexuals?

Do they talk about anything else?

How about crime?

All they talked about today was abortion and gays.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Security of telephonic communications between US citizens and al Qaeda operatives overseas. That's high on their list too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, that's all they care about. "Can we keep murdering our children with impunity and take it up the ass?"

Then they steal our money to buy the votes of the losers in this country so they will vote in favor of the two parts of their agenda, above.

Pretty fucked up ain't it?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
they care about the poor "mistreated" murderers in iraq.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Diane Finestein cares about herself?  Does that help?

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Proposal: Create Abortion forum.  Discuss.

Proposal: Create Gay bashing forum.  Discuss.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:06:57 PM EDT
[#8]
They also care about ridding society of guns, and anything sharp and pointy (except their own pinhead senators)
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:07:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And homosexuals?

How about crime?

Hmmm....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#10]
No.

That has been their agenda since Roe vs Wade. Poop shooters are the latest cause, but women killing babies for their convenience is their standard.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't think that abortion and gay rights have any significant connection other than the substantial overlap of the populations they infuriate. One involves a unilateral choice with irreversible effects on an individual with no say. The other is as mutual, bilateral, and voluntary as anything involving 2 people could possibly be.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Both sides are locked up on it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Democrats use gays as a convenient "we sure do care" talking point, they will abandon the gay agaenda as it suits their purposes.

But in their minds, the whole reason the Founders formed this great republic was to secure the rights of the people to unfettered abortions on demand.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#15]
they care about your guns so much they want them locked up in a nice safe place where not even you can get to them.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#16]
What I dont understand is their rabid desire to protect the rights for a woman to have an abortion, yet they want to take away my rights to own a gun...they are for protection of constitutional rights...

Absolutely moronic.

Edited to add:

Absolutely FUCKING moronic.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

While we're at it:

Proposal: Create "I'm gonna divorce this worthless *****!" forum. Discuss.
Proposal: Create "That worthless ***** is gonna divorce me!" forum. Discuss.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

While we're at it:

If you do that, might as well close GD.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Y'all pretty much covered it.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Security of telephonic communications between US citizens traitors and al Qaeda operatives overseas. That's high on their list too.

Quoted:
they care about the poor "mistreated" murderers in iraq.

Quoted:
They create new definitions as needed, from "act of war" to "assault weapon" to "life".
It is okay though, because they have a beautiful vision for an ideal society, and accuracy and reality doesn't acttually matter.

"They" (Dems/traitors/enemies within) gotta do their part in this war.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Does the Extreme Religious Right care about anything besides forcing their religious beliefs down everybody's throats
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

While we're at it:

If you do that, might as well close GD.  

+.9bar!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Does the Extreme Religious Right care about anything besides forcing their religious beliefs down everybody's throats

Which beliefs are those? I'd really like to hear this.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Leave the ROPers out of this  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Yep, to them crime is either A) a crying out for help and attention and we should give it all to the criminal along with a hug or B) anything republicans do and we should all rot in hell for it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
And homosexuals?

How about crime?

Yes they want you to become a Muslim so you will be "peaceful".

GR
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

When was the last time some Lutherans kicked in your door, dragged you outside to a stake with kindling stacked around it, and told you to repent/convert or die?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#28]
They seem to care about trying to take my guns away.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:03:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
And homosexuals?

How about crime?

You misunderstand.

They care about those issues within the larger context of completely destroying America. That is what they REALLY care about.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually I was referring to the rise of talibanism amongst christians. I don't have an obsession with islam like it seems that a good majority of you do.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#31]
I just don't get why if these fucks love Canada and the EU so much they don't move.  Can someone explain that to me.  I mean to me, Jamaica is a wonderful place to go, I've been and loved it and will go back.  I don't try to turn America into Jamaica though.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Since the right to have abortions is protected in the Constitution and the right to keep and bear arms is a myth, I'd say the Democrats are right on track.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:08:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Actually I was referring to the rise of talibanism amongst christians.

I tell ya what: Show me solid evidence that Christians in this country are organizing to start lopping the heads off of people who disagree with them on matters of theology or morality or just shut the hell up with that "talibanism among christians" nonsense, ok???

I am sick of hearing idiots compare Christians with head chopping terrorists. If you think that is a legitimate comparison, then you need to have your head examined.

That is as charitable as I am prepared to be on this matter.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah they like to raise taxes on those of us who work to pay for it all as well.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually I was referring to the rise of talibanism amongst christians. I don't have an obsession with islam like it seems that a good majority of you do.

You liken an objection to abortion to shooting women in stadiums for sport? You have a perception issue.
Oh, there are also NONRELIGIOUS objections to abortion, which have nothing to do with religion. Why does everybody obsess with religion?

I work with a guy that is hardly religious and he is a conservative.  He believes in defending our country, lower taxes and less govt control.  Oh and he voted for Bush.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You liken an objection to abortion to shooting women in stadiums for sport? You have a perception issue.
Oh, there are also NONRELIGIOUS objections to abortion, which have nothing to do with religion. Why does everybody obsess with religion?

Yeah, I'm religious but that does NOT make me antiabortion, it probably would, but I was anyway.  Abortion is murder in any civilized religion and civilized society.  If you think it's not, then as far as I'm concerned your not right in the head.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
And homosexuals?

How about crime?

actually they love higher taxes too
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Since the right to have abortions is protected in the Constitution and the right to keep and bear arms is a myth, I'd say the Democrats are right on track.

Very good point.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Do demoncrats care about anything besides ripping and suctioning live humans out of vaginas?

That is about the nastiest title to a thread that I have ever seen
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:12:12 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Indeed.

See! There is a right to kill unborn children right there in the Constitution! Right there in the 4th ammendment! You have to look REALLY hard!!

Second? What second ammendment? I don't see one....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Do demoncrats care about anything besides ripping and suctioning live humans out of vaginas?

That is about the nastiest title to a thread that I have ever seen

I forgot to mention that they also care about making sure that guys who have been sexually abusing little girls for THREE BLOODY YEARS don't spend more than a couple of months in jail because they don't "believe" in punishment.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#43]
This is not mine orginal, but funny,

Republicans should just shut up and allow men to marry men and let women marry women and approve of all abortion. Then in three generations there would be no more Democrats.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
And homosexuals?

How about crime?

Actually they really only care about Iraq.....that's the're main focus. Gay rights is a big loser and they will put as much distance as they can from it in 06 and 08. Abortion is the main worry of NOW at the moment what with the current SCOTUS picks.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:29:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I dont see where the government has any place in saying who gets married to who.  Marriage is a religious institution, and the government should stay out of it.  Just make Civil Unions for tax purposes (if i had my way, there would be no income tax, but I digress) and be done with it.  Let the churches decide whom they marry in their place of worship.

But that would make sense, and we can't have any of that.

You know, I could replace the word "demoncrat" with "republican" and the title would still fit.  One issue I couldn't give a damn about, and the other I have an opinion which would more than likely rub about 60% of this board the wrong way because I am not a teetotaler.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

proposal: Dont click on the thread.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Assinine statements like this always remind me of Monty Python's Life of Brian.  Its the scene when all of the anti-Roman groups are fighting with one another - "We must unite against the common enemy - the Popular Front of Judea!"

On September 11th, 19 extremist MUSLIMS attacked this country.  The DUmmy response - "We must unite against the common enemy - Christians!"

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#49]
They also tell you how it is your duty to pay for it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Both sides need to let it go already. It should be a nonissue. The title of your post is dripping with the hatred that is destroying us. People on both sides of the issue are shitheads (I think you may be one of them).

If people like you would stop with the nonsense we could move on (your title is a prime example). Get over it. The time may or may not come to change but its not now.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top