Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/9/2006 1:18:37 PM EDT

It really wasn’t that bad. I’ve heard a lot of people telling how horrible it is. It went pretty well.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:23:16 PM EDT
I just got one and it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Mine is very accurate with cheap bulk ammo too. It's a great gun. I could do without the internal lock and loaded chamber indicator though.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:23:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HarryStone:
I just got one and it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Mine is very accurate with cheap bulk ammo too. It's a great gun. I could do without the internal lock and loaded chamber indicator though.

I just got a Browning Buckmark, it has neither.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:24:28 PM EDT

Yeah, I hear you. But that American style mag release is pretty sweet.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:25:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2006 1:25:31 PM EDT by IAMLEGEND]

Originally Posted By Fourays2:

That's what I got for SHEISLEGEND. She loves it. I shoot it often too and it's a great pistol.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:32:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By IAMLEGEND:

Originally Posted By Fourays2:

That's what I got for SHEISLEGEND. She loves it. I shoot it often too and it's a great pistol.

I chose it over the Ruger because of the similarity between the grip angle on the Buckmark and BHP and I'm a big BHP fan.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:42:33 PM EDT
Why are .22 rifles & pistols so much worse to disassemble? They shoot the most, dirtiest ammo and they are the most difficult to give a thorough cleaning to.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:53:30 PM EDT

It really wasn’t that bad. I’ve heard a lot of people telling how horrible it is. It went pretty well.

It's not bad once you figure it out but compared to others it's still a total PITA
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:55:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By twonami:

It's not bad once you figure it out but compared to others it's still a total PITA

The main thing that I think I need to pay attention to is the position of the hammer at the various steps.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:06:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2006 2:10:08 PM EDT by Ragnaroc]
Had one handed to me in pieces in a box before. Having never owned one, it was a little challenging.
Top Top