Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 10:03:59 PM EDT
The he man's woman haters club?

With all the negative talk you would think that 90-95% of this forum hates women..

Whats up with that?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#1]
No.  Just wish they weren't so hard to talk to, and weren't attracted to the biggest assholes they could find.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#2]
no, I'm just a member of NO MA'AM
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Not me. The alternative is kinda gay...
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
you know its illegal for women to drive
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just wish they weren't so hard to talk to

What to ask out or just general conversation?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
attracted to the biggest assholes they could find.

+infinity
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:17:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
no, I'm just a member of NO MA'AM

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Asking out.  Striking up general conversation isnt that hard, its not usually productive, but its not hard.  It really depends on what the situation is.  Awkward elevator or class project?  Etc etc...

I have just stopped putting myself in social situations (I dont party at all much lately, and I dont go to bars b/c of the $$$ and its not my type of crowd).  I can strike up a conversation at work with passengers (I drive a bus at a university) and it is better for the most part.  Maybe its a control issue, in the bus I have a degree of control over the environment and discussion topic, as well as their audience.  Everyone has to pass by me/some sit by me on the bus, but in a bar/party, the attractive, confident asshole can sway every female in the room.

My kingdom for 1/4 the charisma Cary Grant had.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:20:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Asking out.  Striking up general conversation isnt that hard, its not usually productive, but its not hard.  It really depends on what the situation is.  Awkward elevator or class project?  Etc etc...

I have just stopped putting myself in social situations (I dont party at all much lately, and I dont go to bars b/c of the $$$ and its not my type of crowd).  I can strike up a conversation at work with passengers (I drive a bus at a university) and it is better for the most part.  Maybe its a control issue, in the bus I have a degree of control over the environment and discussion topic, as well as their audience.  Everyone has to pass by me/some sit by me on the bus, but in a bar/party, the attractive, confident asshole can sway every female in the room.

The more you do it,the better you'll get at it. Sounds like you are making your own difficulties in conversing as an excuse as to why you don't get along with them?
If you have stopped putting yourself in social situations,how is talking to them supposed to get any better?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:20:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I actually love women, you may not think so because of my comments/women jokes, but I actually do.  I am just the kind of guy that thinks stereotypical jokes are funny.  Doesn't matter if they are woman, man, blackl, white, asian, I don't care I think it's funny if there is some truth to it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:20:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:21:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No.  Just wish they weren't so hard to talk to, and weren't attracted to the biggest assholes they could find.

I think Jack Nicholson said it best....."I think like a man and then take away reason and accountability......"
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:22:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cary Grant was gay.

maybe so but he was sure as hell had a way with the ladies
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:22:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(I drive a bus at a university)

Dude! That kicks ass! We have awsome drivers (@ FSU) whom are fairly interesting, nice to know one of the could be an ARFCOMMER.

We have the lumber-jack. The guy has a long ass beard and and wears a lot of plad. And Happy Dude, who yells Hello's and Goodbye's like crazy! Makes your day better meeting a smiling face. I always say good bye and such to them!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:23:37 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm not
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:25:03 PM EDT
[#16]
The search for the right one continues
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cary Grant was gay.

No, he wasn't.  There are only rumors, and the best evidence (which is sketchy at that) would lend creedence to the possibility of his bi-sexuality. www.glbtq.com/arts/grant_c.html

He still made the ladies swoon, and I would give a kidney to have that kind of charisma.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(I drive a bus at a university)

Dude! That kicks ass! We have awsome drivers (@ FSU) whom are fairly interesting, nice to know one of the could be an ARFCOMMER.

We have the lumber-jack. The guy has a long ass beard and and wears a lot of plad. And Happy Dude, who yells Hello's and Goodbye's like crazy! Makes your day better meeting a smiling face. I always say good bye and such to them!

I am the one who makes jokes over the intercom, becuase I have nothing else to do as a night driver.

*ssst*
Thank you for flying Razorback Transit.  As we come into the terminal, please place your tray tables and seatbacks in their upright, locked positions.  
The stewardesses will be assising you with disembarkment instructions, if you have any problems dont hesitate to contact them.  However, they are a crabby, surly bunch and it may behoove you not to bother them.
In case of a water landing, your seats have been specially designed to sink straight to the bottom.
In case of cabin depressurization, you are pretty much SOL.  Sorry.
If you see me running out that door, it would probably be in your best interest to try to keep up.

Now that I have completed the saftey breifing, does anyone know how to drive a bus?  We have this whole flying thing down, but driving, especially without our medication can be a somewhat unnerving experience.

Once again, thank you for flying Razorback Transit.
*sssst*

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#19]
He mans woman haters club be praised!!!!!

Screw those women.

Ya know, like, do 'em, and such.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#20]
I would say that I'm a member but for some reason I just love the pussy and boobies way to much to hate them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Not Me
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:11:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Not me , I love women ...

The only problem is that you need keep replacing
them before they go bad , every six months or so
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:22:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The more you do it,the better you'll get at it. Sounds like you are making your own difficulties in conversing as an excuse as to why you don't get along with them?
If you have stopped putting yourself in social situations,how is talking to them supposed to get any better?

I'm actually in agreement with tc556guy for a change...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:25:07 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm not a "hater" by any means - I just came to an understanding of how things REALLY work between men and women about 15 years ago - now, if I only had the knowledge of the ladder theory when I was in my 20s...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:27:19 AM EDT
[#25]
So how many of you Listen to Duran Duran in your Miata on the way to the theater to see broke-back mountain?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:37:23 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cary Grant was gay.

Bzzztttt....  you're thinking of Rock Hudson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top