Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 9:42:54 PM EDT
"See You Next Tuesday"
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:10:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I missed the very end of the show.  Are they changing nights?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:08:23 AM EDT
[#2]
It's still the same time on same night.  "See You Next Tuesday" is a phrase on the Lesbian Club poster at Meg's school.

C...
U...
Next...
Tuesday...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:22:37 AM EDT
[#3]
almosty as good as Ameican dad- ya catch the Weapons demo they gave to Feinstein?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:24:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Family Guy almost as good as American Dad? What have you been smoking?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:34:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Best part is when they are talking about "choosing to be a lesbian".  Meg say"I thought it wasn't a choice to be gay, you were born that way".  The Les says "That's only for guys".
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's still the same time on same night.  "See You Next Tuesday" is a phrase on the Lesbian Club poster at Meg's school.

C...
U...
Next...
Tuesday...

D'oh!  I missed that!!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:36:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Last night, that was true.  American Dad was awsome last night.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:19:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Last night, that was true.  American Dad was awsome last night.

- American Dad was mediocre at best.  There were a couple of good parts (I like the domestic violence bit), but almost 90% of Family Guy had me rolling.  Family Guy has always seemed much more humerous than American Dad.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:31:09 AM EDT
[#9]
i like FG more too- they just picked on Feinswine of all people for a weapons demo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top