BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 4:56:27 PM EDT

The sign in the first one (very upper right hand quad) says "No Hunting"

On US12 in Idaho, earlier today.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Go dress up in camo and sit in the woods with a shotgun and see if you get a pic like that!

Just kidding!

Thanks again for the great pics.  It looks like you are still out having a great time.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Go dress up in camo and sit in the woods with a shotgun and see if you get a pic like that!

Just kidding!

Thanks again for the great pics.  It looks like you are still out having a great time.

Spent Christmas back in San Diego hanging out with the kids.  Took them and the ex wife shooting over New Years weekend.  Back up in MT house hunting.  Got an agent lined up, will meet them in a day or two and get down to brass tacks about finding/buying a house.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]
The repopulation of turkeys across their former natural range has been amazing over the last 30 years.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just kidding!

Spent Christmas back in San Diego hanging out with the kids.  Took them and the ex wife shooting over New Years weekend.  Back up in MT house hunting.  Got an agent lined up, will meet them in a day or two and get down to brass tacks about finding/buying a house.  

Something tells me that even when you have your new house that you will still be out exploring.  Good luck with you search for a new house and keep us informed of your travels.  I really like seeing your posts.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a reason for full auto to me.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#7]
THANKS FOR THE PICS...........

Looks like all hens. probaly rio's from the light tan buff colors. it won't be long till spring and i can't wait.

best part of the pics is the " NO HUNTING " sign. cracked me up LOL

was they anymore than that? usually fall flocks especially hens are in groups of maybe 50 or so with the poults from the previous year.

again thanks for the pics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top