Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/8/2006 3:09:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2006 3:10:35 PM EDT by GoGop]
Many of us (including me) have started a thread with a title like "Look at this" or something similar, which makes it hard to find in Search. If we all put a little more effort into having our title feflect reflect the content of the thread perhaps we can make things more easily found using the Search method and thereby decrease the amount of dupe threads.

IMHO

This has been a public service announcement.

EDIT--Fer typo
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:14:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GoGop:
Many of us (including me) have started a thread with a title like "Look at this" or something similar, which makes it hard to find in Search. If we all put a little more effort into having our title feflect reflect the content of the thread perhaps we can make things more easily found using the Search method and thereby decrease the amount of dupe threads.

IMHO

EDIT--Fer typo

ok.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:15:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GoGop:

IMHO

EDIT--Fer typo

Guilty as charged.

Duly noted GoGop!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:23:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:57:42 PM EDT
Doh! I didn't even think of checking for dupe on this.

Go ahead and trash it if you wish Mods.
Top Top