Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 3:09:09 PM EDT
Many of us (including me) have started a thread with a title like "Look at this" or something similar, which makes it hard to find in Search. If we all put a little more effort into having our title feflect reflect the content of the thread perhaps we can make things more easily found using the Search method and thereby decrease the amount of dupe threads.

IMHO

This has been a public service announcement.

EDIT--Fer typo
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Many of us (including me) have started a thread with a title like "Look at this" or something similar, which makes it hard to find in Search. If we all put a little more effort into having our title feflect reflect the content of the thread perhaps we can make things more easily found using the Search method and thereby decrease the amount of dupe threads.

IMHO

EDIT--Fer typo

ok.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

IMHO

EDIT--Fer typo

Guilty as charged.  

Duly noted GoGop!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:57:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Doh! I didn't even think of checking for dupe on this.

Go ahead and trash it if you wish Mods.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top