Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:00:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Great play.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#2]
aboslutely beautiful!    
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#3]
My roommate is watching some football game and just yelled "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE KIDDING ME!" to himself.

I guess he might be watching the same game, but football isn't interesting enough to go find out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#4]
The replay was great showing the pass defender stopping his pursuit and turning back only to see Big Ben get the ball back and launch it into the upper atmosphere.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched the game. The Steelers simply stunned the Bengels in the second 1/2. its like an entirly diffrent team came out of the locker room. the crazy plays were almost out of the movies. the bengels couldn't figure out what was going on. 17-14 at half time and 31-17 at the end. Damn.

GO STEELERS!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top