Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 10:09:40 AM EDT
Well folks I  got divoreced last august, lost a good  Car,motorcycle and decent paying job. I was out of work until November and almost lost mt house. Now I found out yesterday that the current job that I have is going down the shitter also. Has anyone on here lost everything theyve owned and rebounded. If so what was your plan. Like to hear from members 35  yr old +. By the way dont move to NW Oho it sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmm, well, you're in worse shape than I am. Sorry to hear of your plight.
Jan 1st, I woke with a massive head cold.
Jan 2nd, I woke with a urinary tract infection.
Didn't start off the New Year too good, but things are looking better.
45 yrs old
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I've lost just about everything but am trying to claw my way back up.  Starting a new job here very shortly which I hope will help with the process!!

I'm not in your age range you wish to hear from though... so.. Good luck to ya!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:22:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck to you.

Max
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#4]
What industry are you in, I'm sure there are plenty of Arfcommers out there that could point you in the right direction.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I am going thru the same thing as we speak...Recient divorce....struggling to keep the home on a single income, and laid off for a couple of months.  Jobs this time of year average in the $6.00 hr range, and it is hard for someone to hire me knowing that I will be going back to my real job in 2mo. or so.  I am budgeting and making better plans for the future.

A rich sugar momma would sure help things out right now.

ETA: 35yrs old
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I was in  copper manufactuer (Brush-Wellman Inc) and automotive parts supplier  Copper Standard)  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top