Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 6:49:15 AM EDT
Hey guys,
I just got a new laptop and I have a question.  When I open more than one window, all the windows open small.  I have to click on the maxamize buttton.  Is there some way to set it up so that it just opens windows allready maxamized?

Thanks guys,

Travis
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:56:25 AM EDT
[#1]
When they open and are down on the taskbar, right click on one of them and select Restore. Close all the windows and see if they open properly after that.

Z
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:02:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope, that didn't work.

Anyone else?

Thanks

Travis
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:17:56 AM EDT
[#3]
open regedit

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main

Change value for "Fullscreen" to "yes"
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:04:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Okay, I am having this problem, again!  Not sure how I fixed it before, I thought it was thru the regedit thing?  Not sure but it was fixed.  Just installed some new software, and now it's doing it agian!

I tried changing the fullscreen vaule, even though it said yes allready, but I can't get it to work right again.

any ideas?

Thanks guys,

Travis the computer illiterite(sp?)

I can't spell either, guess I am an all around dummy!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#5]
bump

Any ideas?

Thanks

Travis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top