Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 8:17:24 PM EDT
The Man Who Predicted 9/11
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:18:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll pass. Don't want to get spitting-nails pissed before going to bed.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

You need to see this.  He was one of Hal Moore's lieutenants at Ia Drang and he single-handedly saved the lives of the employees of Morgan Stanley-Dean Whitter on 9/11.  He and his assistant were the only casualties.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:07:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You need to see this.  He was one of Hal Moore's lieutenants at Ia Drang and he single-handedly saved the lives of the employees of Morgan Stanley-Dean Whitter on 9/11.  He and his assistant were the only casualties.

yeah those 2 saved all but 7 if i remember it correctly saved just shy of 3000. what sucks monkey balls is he was on the tenth floor more than likley on the way out of the building and the damn the thing fell.

this is the 3rd or 4th show on or about 9/11 in the past few days something up we dont know about it seems strange.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, don't misunderstand me. I've seen it already.

I just don't want to get pissed this late.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top