Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 4:13:01 PM EDT
So I wanted to buy a SureFire flashlight, finally figured out what model after quite a bit of researching but now they don't want to sell me one... It started by claiming I entered my name and (CC) billing address incorrectly - which I did since it was last night and I was very tired when I created my account. Every time it said my name/address was incorrect I would look at it to make sure I had corrected any errors and I had all the errors cleared up after six or so times of going back and editing . Half the time it would change my name and state all on it's own without any help from me! That really pissed me off.

NOW that I know that all of my information is 100% correct, this time it simply tells me "Following Errors Occurred: Declined" - WTF?! It's not a problem with my card/company - unless they put a lock on the card after too many attempts/fails.... I don't know how long it will last (if they did) and I really don't feel like calling them after the past few days I've had I just want to relax.

I guess my point is that I find the SF order form/account information very frustrating. And now I can't order the flashlight for who knows how long.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
talk to Calvin.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:48:58 PM EDT
[#2]
How can I contact him?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:14:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a Surefire E2D for Christmas and the bulb lasted less than 5 minutes.

Contacted tech support (on the 27th) who said they will ship me a new bulb free of charge.

Still waiting for it.

Also ordered a 12 pack of batteries on the 22nd of Dec when I found out what I was getting for Christmas.

Still waiting for them as well.

Granted it was the Holidays and lots of places close down but why take orders online if you aren't going to fill them?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:16:43 PM EDT
[#5]
get another brand. surefire has several different quirks that dissuade me from wanting to do business with them. although they make some great lights.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
talk to Calvin.

Huge +1 and you will save money too.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:21:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Calvin is good, so is Grant at www.gandrtactical.com/ He or Roxanne would be happy to fill your order as long as they have it.(they usually do).
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So I wanted to buy a SureFire flashlight, finally figured out what model after quite a bit of researching but now they don't want to sell me one... It started by claiming I entered my name and (CC) billing address incorrectly - which I did since it was last night and I was very tired when I created my account. Every time it said my name/address was incorrect I would look at it to make sure I had corrected any errors and I had all the errors cleared up after six or so times of going back and editing Half
NOW that I know that all of my information is 100% correct, this time it simply tells me "Following Errors Occurred: Declined" - WTF?! It's not a problem with my card/company - unless they put a lock on the card after too many attempts/fails.... I don't know how long it will last (if they did) and I really don't feel like calling them after the past few days I've had I just want to relax.

I keep getting a zip code error every time I tried to order. I just started going elsewhere for my batteries. Their customer service was great though. I had a bulb go out within a day and they sent me two since one never showed up but did eventually haha.
I guess my point is that I find the SF order form/account information very frustrating. And now I can't order the flashlight for who knows how long.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top