Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 10:23:24 AM EDT
On his show yeaterday he had a granny that shot a home intruder and said "All grandmas should be packin" He is not on the black list.

Uh, my wife was watching it not me..
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:23:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#2]
he played a SEAL on JAG
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sure he's former military, but that don't mean much once they get to hollawood
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:46:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe he actually went to the Naval Academy in Annapolis.
Or maybe it' just REEFER MADNESS!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#5]
He is a Marine I believe...dunno about his politics regarding guns
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#6]
He joined the United States Navy in 1974. While in the force he studied Mandarin Chinese and received a degree in general engineering, with a minor in International Security Affairs.

He served as a special duty intelligence officer, specializing in cryptology. While stationed in Guam, Williams received a degree in Russian.

Williams served on board the USS Sampson during the United States invasion of Grenada, along with his other service.

Some of the medals he received include:

an Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal; a Naval Expeditionary Medal; a Navy Commendation Medal; and two Meritiorious Service Awards (few people win more than one.)
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:40:46 AM EDT
[#7]
He does want legal marijuana
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He does want legal marijuana

As do I,I dont get that a doctor could right you a prescript for morphine but if in his way educated opinion hippy lettice would help you,you cant have it
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#9]
His views an medical weed could come from his battle with M.S.
This is not the first time I have heard of his comments being pro-gun, I think he even said that the reason kids get in trouble with guns is because they don't grow up with them.
On his service to our country, I have heard that he was an Annapolis grad. but didn't he go to BUDS, and get to the teams?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#10]
IIRC, he was in the Navy? Shaggy, the black hip-hop artist, was a marine. - Kool-Aid (LCA ts1337)
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Shaggy was a Marine whom I believe was in artillery during Desert Storm. I once remember watching an interview on Mtv where he briefly mentioned some combat time right after he heard his song being played on Armed Forces Radio.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:02:33 PM EDT
[#12]
FWIW, he said on a show once that he owns a Glock.

My WIFE was watching OK????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top