Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:04:56 AM EDT
[#1]
  thanks lumpy

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#2]
What is the weapon that the French soldier in Afghanistan holding?  Looks like a sniper rifle of some sort.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Thanks...I needed a quick fix.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:41:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What is the weapon that the French soldier in Afghanistan holding?  Looks like a sniper rifle of some sort.

Benelli M4 shotgun

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:11:30 PM EDT
[#5]
great stuff! thanks!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060105/i/r3522776429.jpg?x=380&y=258&sig=152BXNkEfhqOy0IY91ZExA--
Officers with an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) special response tactical team sit atop a V-150 armoured personnel carrier with assault weapons at the ready before a news conference by Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff at the San Ysidro port of entry in California January 5, 2006. Chertoff spoke about his agency's efforts to stop illegal immigration. According to Customs officials, the V-150 is part of Chertoff's entourage and not part of their border enforcement efforts. REUTERS/Fred Greaves

WTF, over?

Get your asses down to the border!!!   You are IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS !!!!!   Not Secret Service, or the A-Team, or Rangers or anything else.

Am I over-reacting, or is this completely retarded???

Great pics, lumpy - thanks !  

From my understanding, ICE actually does a lot of "Secret Service" style jobs.  I don't think they do much on the border.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top