Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/6/2006 4:46:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 4:46:34 PM EDT by Greywolf2112]
Wow . . . just . . . wow. I just got out of a surgery case that lasted 2 hours and involved a LOT of endoscopy - with the camera going up into the colon. 71 year old woman, 225 pounds, and a stricture in her colon.

YUCK! Damn, the colon is nasty, and I got to see ALL of it in living color.

After that, I ate my salisbury steak/mushroom meal with brown gravy and mashed taters - yummy!

This job, sometimes . . . . . . . ick.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:48:31 PM EDT
what? an old obese woman with things going in and out of her anus? sounds like the making of a new fetish flick
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:49:54 PM EDT
Dang Greywolf, you seem to run into some crazy people at TGH.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:07:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By deej86:

You cannot even imagine. I suppose the only worse place could be the main hospital in San Francisco.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:07:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Greywolf2112:

You cannot even imagine. I suppose the only worse place could be the main hospital in San Francisco.

Now that's scary
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:09:21 PM EDT

that would certainly make colonoscopy procedures easy
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:14:45 PM EDT
Can't imagine things being any better if you worked for a plastic surgeon doing boob jobs, liposuction, tummy tucks etc. Just one of those jobs. Beats cleaning porta johns & septic tanks though.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:18:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:
what? an old obese woman with things going in and out of her anus? sounds like the making of a new fetish flick

I'm sure the Japanese have made several films along these lines already...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:37:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gorto:

While we were doing the procedure they were filming it on a digital video camera hooked to a computer. I cracked a joke about it being a web-cast, and then said "Can you imagine some guys in Germany - "Hanz, we haf struck it rich! Das is GOLD, gottenheimel! Save to ze hard drive!"

The urologist almost dropped his scope he was laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:37:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gorto:

While we were doing the procedure they were filming it on a digital video camera hooked to a computer. I cracked a joke about it being a web-cast, and then said "Can you imagine some guys in Germany - "Hanz, we haf struck it rich! Das is GOLD, gottenheimel! Save to ze hard drive!"

The urologist almost dropped his scope he was laughing so hard.

Top Top