Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 4:35:12 AM EDT
Please DO NOT post here!

Please DO PARTICIPATE in the poll - the more who honestly participate, the better the data will be.

This is an informational poll only - not a new topic.

This poll is in response to: Bama-Shooter's topic: Just found out, a couple who are friends of ours were involved in a foursome over the weekend.

We do not want a dupe topic, so please - comments should be directed to the topic that inspired this poll shown above.

Perhaps the generous staff might consider a tack for a couple of days of data collection?  Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#1]
7PM Friday Night Bump for ratings...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I know that you don't want any replies, but just in case you don't know, polls are not accurate.
The number of votes for the 4th and 5th choice are always the same and the total number of votes never add up
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I know that you don't want any replies, but just in case you don't know, polls are not accurate.
The number of votes for the 4th and 5th choice are always the same and the total number of votes never add up

Correction: 5-choice polls don't work.  4 and under do, IIRC.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:01:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the poll accuracy info.

I actually had about 10 choices I would have liked to listed.

I also appreciate the support that has come our way via IM's and postings.

Like I said in tonight's post, 10 years ago we were on the other side of the fence.  The education we have put ourselves through has resulted in an exciting marriage at a point in life where many have either fallen apart, or doomed to boredom.  However - it certainly is not for everyone.

It's not about love, religion, vows, or commitment - its about returning to a social life as a social being.

Like Red says: get busy living, or get busy dieing...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Looking over the order in which I made the list, its damn good thing I listed them in that order - eh?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#6]
You should have this choice in your poll:

"I would like to be a Lifestyler, but don't want some other dude's dick near my wife".
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Deleted
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't answear the poll I have no fucking clue what a lifestyler is?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:29:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Seems like "lifestyling" is some new politically correct codeword for Swinging.

Same shit.  Might as well call it what it is, because when "Lifestyling" becomes widely known, people will have the same reaction toward that word as they do toward "swinging" today.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:31:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Seems like "lifestyling" is some new politically correct codeword for Swinging.

Same shit.  Might as well call it what it is, because when "Lifestyling" becomes widely known, people will have the same reaction toward that word as they do toward "swinging" today.

And swinging is the politically correct way of saying "I'm married but fuck other women while other dudes fuck my wife"

Whatever works for you I guess. I only pray to God my marriage doesnt get to the point I have to be out fucking anything with 2 legs to keep my marriage "healthy".......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top