Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 10:34:33 PM EDT
I think that was the funniest thing I ever saw on a TV ever.  She's trying to teach him how to dance, and he's having a hard time with it.  Superbowl champion Rice, the fastest thing on two legs, one tough hombre, right?  Well, this Russian chick is after him to get it right and get it right NOW.  He's all Hey lady, hold on a minute, I'll get it.  She's not having any of his guff, she's just No, you gotta get it RIGHT!

After a while she just totally wore him out and wore him down, and he starts complaining that she's pushing him too hard.  She says to him, "Vat about your vootball coaches?  Vat they do wit you, feed you cookies every day?"

I couldn't help it, I just bust out laughing about as hard as I have in years.  Not to mention stark raving sober to boot.

That was great.  I'm sure none of you tough guys were watching the show, but just gotta say you missed the big laugh of the year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top