Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 9:17:47 PM EDT
I have been divorced for a short time now, and recently decided to place an add on an on line dating service in my area. After a couple of days, I get this email from a woman just outside of NYC. After reading her profile and looking at her picture, I knew right away she was from somewhere in Europe. (My Guess Russia, and to make matters worse, she is 27 years of age, and drop dead gorgeous. We have emailed each other several  times, and she tells me she is still very interested in me. What should I do, and how careful should I be? Also,do you think a 9 year age difference is a big deal?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Make sure it's a she, and that his name isn't Bubba.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:21:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Trust me, this one is definitely a female.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't send money.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:22:47 PM EDT
[#4]
go for it man......do it up!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I got news fer ya buddy, that aint not euro-hotty. Its probably a fatty's trick to marry an American and take all your money by force.
It would probably look something like this:
edited - read the tacked thread concerning these types of photos ~ 82ndAbn  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Don't send money.

LOL I had a customer get  bilked pretty hard by a russian "babe"
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Lots of scammers out there using online dating services.  You have to wonder why a drop dead gorgeous women has to resort to a dating service to begin with.  

I've used cupid.com   Met alot of losers (women looking for a daddy for their kids.  been there. done that. got the t-shirt) and psychos (zero personality sex fiends).  Luckily, I met an attractive, intelligent, pretty sane woman (she's a PhD) that I fell for.  8 months later, we got married and still are.

Age is nothing but a number.  It's whether you two have genuine feelings and complete each other that matters.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:24:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I got news fer ya buddy, that aint not euro-hotty. Its probably a fatty's trick to marry an American and take all your money by force.
pic removed   ahh

what the fuck dude!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:24:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Do you think she is looking for a husband in order to gain a US citizenship?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
edited - read the tacked thread concerning these types of photos ~ 82ndAbn  

A real man should be able to bench press her.

A buddy of mine at work would be all over her. He'd get a snorkel and dive right in.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#11]
RULE # 3 -  If you ask  " is this a smart idea "  Then you already know it ain't.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have been divorced for a short time now, and recently decided to place an add on an on line dating service in my area. After a couple of days, I get this email from a woman just outside of NYC. After reading her profile and looking at her picture, I knew right away she was from somewhere in Europe. (My Guess Russia, and to make matters worse, she is 27 years of age, and drop dead gorgeous. We have emailed each other several  times, and she tells me she is still very interested in me. What should I do, and how careful should I be? Also,do you think a 9 year age difference is a big deal?

Never back down from a bad idea!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Usse a condom, post pics.  

Leave the CC's at home and only bring enough cash hidden in a good spot to get your 'date' busy before you get busy and the cab ride home.

Oh yeah, Supplement Interesting Inputs Heroically Please, Touching Pleasuring Points.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:41:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Id hit it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top