Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/5/2006 8:20:16 AM EDT
So the other day my g/f suprised with a new memory card for my psp.
Well since then I have been able to load all the stuff I want on it.

WIfi shoutcast music ( plug it into my home stereo and the sound quality is amazing , better then my friends xm satallite receiver )

I downloaded a pda program its pretty cool not sure what I will use it for though :crazy:

ahhh Revolution for the fingers..

and last but not least ... :D

Fastloader , now I can play all my legalley backed up games off of my memory card :grin:

a few of my games

and of course I still have all my emulators , neo geo , nes , snes , gb list goes on and on
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:25:18 AM EDT
Sweet. I have a bunch of PSP games downloaded (I like to test before I buy) but no PSP yet. My wife says as soon as I get a job again she will buy me one. Hope it is a 2.0 or earlier.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:30:38 AM EDT
How the hell do you get the max out of a PSP? I bought one for my kid but im clueless about its full potential. Any tips, websites I can get info from?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:38:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By leadnbrass:
How the hell do you get the max out of a PSP? I bought one for my kid but im clueless about its full potential. Any tips, websites I can get info from?

Thanks

okay its a little more complicated then it looks first off what is the firmware version on your psp ?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:47:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dv8xbox:

Originally Posted By leadnbrass:

Thanks

okay its a little more complicated then it looks first off what is the firmware version on your psp ?

Where would I find this...
I see that it says System Software Version 2.00
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:50:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:01:31 PM EDT
Whoa, you could basically make the PSP into a handheld NES, SNES, GameBoy, GBA, and even Genesis.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:35:09 PM EDT
Include me if someone is sending links and info, Mrs. ByteTheBullet has one and I am VERY tempted to getting my own. I have converted movies for hers but that is about it so far. Are the mods like an Xbox mod or just configuring the os/software the right way? No permenent changes?

ByteTheBullet (-:

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:37:21 PM EDT
Tag for more info
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:42:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:
Include me if someone is sending links and info, Mrs. ByteTheBullet has one and I am VERY tempted to getting my own. I have converted movies for hers but that is about it so far. Are the mods like an Xbox mod or just configuring the os/software the right way? No permenent changes?

ByteTheBullet (-:

As far as I know (and I don't know much, mind you), it's just a matter of flashing the firmware to the right version and transferring a number of apps to your PSP.
Top Top