Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 7:55:07 AM EDT
Will be departing PA tomorrow, stopping once again in the dreaded Washington DC, then on to Cocoa Beach Fl, where I will be for a month or two. For those of you who IMed me, I'll let you know when I get there.

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:56:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice place. Enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:15:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome!

Though I'm not quite sure why you would want to leave PA for FL.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:40:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Welcome!

Though I'm not quite sure why you would want to leave PA for FL.

Has to do with a new job.  

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to live in cocoa...

A few hints:

1) Stop at B&H Gun Rack on Merrit Island.  Used to be a nice shop, with good selection and fair prices...

2) Stop at "charlie and Jakes" in Melbourne.  Nice restaurant with very nice micro brew beer (wickham wheat) and GOOD bbq...

3) When near the intersection of Hwy 1 and the Merrit Island Causeway, stay on the damned highway.  There some damned rough areas very near there.....  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#5]
You'll be 10 min from me.

Also check out The Gun Site on Meritt Island - indoor range, UZI rental, good prices

Drop me a line if you want to go shooting some time.

There is a range in Titisville 20 min north that is supposed to be good. I haven't been yet but some board members are RO's there.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:33:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I have arrived. Florida is no longer safe  

Aviator
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top