User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im still addicted to these damn things.. I bought 6, yes SIX bags of Mrs. Bairds Grab-N-Go yesterday.....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm crack...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fatass...

I WISH I could gain weight.    140lbs for the past 15 years.

dear gawd, I eat 1 powdered donut and I gain 10lbs.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
....are like freaking crack... Damn...I havnt had any since middle school, brings back memories...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just ate some couple days ago, it had been years siince i had any. They are like Kryptonite man
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#3]
They are made of pure evil (class D, type 2)
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They are made of pure evil (class D, type 2)

Ill have some more please.... Pure Evil (Class D, Type 2) is some good shit..
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:06:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Dinner is done... Im now dipping my hand in the bag-o-crack.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I went into the market a few days ago, and they had a "bag 'o crack" display at the counter....

I cracked up, thinking of you.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I went into the market a few days ago, and they had a "bag 'o crack" display at the counter....

I cracked up, thinking of you.

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#8]
The po-po put the smackdown on me in my dad's yard in front of my mom and dad and brother and ground my face into the asphalt making me all bloody because I had some of the sugar around my mouth and it looked like coke so I posted a thread on ARFCOM about it and people yelled JBT and some yelled doper get a life and good shoot and some were whining about all the cop-bashers and there were pictures of WACO and Ruby Ridge but after all that I'm still wondering where can I get some more of these little bastards???
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The po-po put the smackdown on me in my dad's yard in front of my mom and dad and brother and ground my face into the asphalt making me all bloody because I had some of the sugar around my mouth and it looked like coke so I posted a thread on ARFCOM about it and people yelled JBT and some yelled doper get a life and good shoot and some were whining about all the cop-bashers and there were pictures of WACO and Ruby Ridge but after all that I'm still wondering where can I get some more of these little bastards???

`

OK, that hurt my head.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:01:20 AM EDT
[#10]
The damn addiction continues.. Went to the store day before yesterday and cleaned there shelf of the Mrs. Bairds Grab-N-Go bags.....
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:28:26 AM EDT
[#11]
YOU ARE GONNA GET  FAT
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:50:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
YOU ARE GONNA GET  FAT

Some things are worth it.....little donuts for instance. Everyone who agrees with me open your mouth real wide and look like a douchebag!

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:51:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
YOU ARE GONNA GET  FAT

Im enjoying it all right now since I cant put on weight....  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:56:02 AM EDT
[#14]
They have definately been my downfall
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top