Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/4/2006 11:11:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 11:17:36 PM EDT by Boom_Stick]
MARINE KILLED FOR BOOB JOB...

"This is the coldest homicide I've had, in terms of being absolutely coldblooded," Deputy Dist. Atty. Laura Gunn said.

Die you whore
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:14:10 PM EDT

Extradition Sought in Man's Death
San Diego prosecutors request the return of a Marine sergeant's wife arrested in Florida on suspicion of poisoning her husband.

By Tony Perry, Times Staff Writer

SAN DIEGO — Prosecutors are seeking the extradition of a woman in Florida accused of poisoning her husband — a Marine sergeant — and then using his life insurance to pay for breast enhancement and a libertine lifestyle.

Cynthia Sommer, 32, moved to Florida from San Diego in 2002 with a new boyfriend, an ex-Marine, just weeks after an autopsy performed by a military pathologist found that her husband had died of a heart attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Further toxicology tests determined that Sgt. Todd Sommer, 23, had died of acute arsenic poisoning. The tests were ordered by the military and confirmed by civilian experts.

Todd Sommer was stationed at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar when he died Feb. 18, 2002, after complaining of nausea for several days.

His widow was arrested in Palm Beach County, Fla., in late November 2005, shortly after new tests and an additional investigation were completed.

"This is the coldest homicide I've had, in terms of being absolutely coldblooded," Deputy Dist. Atty. Laura Gunn said.

Sommer, being held in a West Palm Beach jail, is resisting the extradition attempt. A hearing is set for today.

San Diego prosecutors have filed for special circumstances — murder by poisoning — which could lead to the death penalty, if Sommer is convicted.

Court documents filed by prosecutors allege that Sommer was eager to get her husband's life insurance of more than $250,000 and the monthly survivor payments of nearly $1,900. The couple had a son and she had three other children from a previous marriage.

In an interview conducted by Naval Criminal Investigative Service agents, Sommer said her husband had been nauseated and vomiting for a week before his death. Sommer's "close proximity to the victim allowed for the type of access required to facilitate acute arsenic poisoning," an investigator wrote.

Sommer's neighbor on the Miramar base told the investigators that after Todd Sommer's death, his wife threw a series of loud parties and showed the results of her breast augmentation, which had cost $5,400.

"Cindy's excuse for the lifestyle she started living after [her husband's death] was that he was very strict. He didn't like for her to go out partying [or] staying out with her friends," a family friend told investigators.

"Todd also didn't want her to get her breasts enlarged, so I think that she was living out the fantasy life that she really wanted," the friend said, according to court documents.

Sommer also paid to have her name listed on an Internet service that provides an "adult dating community focused on sexual discovery."

Court documents portray Sommer as a dissatisfied employee of a sandwich shop, heavily in debt and unhappy with having to care for four children. Before moving to San Diego, she was investigated by child welfare workers in North Carolina in 2001.

After her breast surgery, Sommer began a relationship with another Marine, Ross Ritter, who was later discharged from the Marine Corps. Sommer had her furniture shipped to his home in Florida at government expense, court records show.

The same day that she was arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder, Ritter was taken into custody on an unrelated drug charge.

There does not appear to be a connection between Ritter and Todd Sommer's death, and no further indictments are expected in the case, Gunn said. .

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:16:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 11:40:48 PM EDT by DrFrige]

What a bitch!!!

Why kill the guy... just leave him!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:21:58 PM EDT
What a Bitch
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:28:21 PM EDT
When you start thinking that we've reached the bottom as to how low a so-called "human" can go... shit like this comes along.

Drag the cunt into the street, 1 round in the back of the head, dump the body somewhere in the woods and let the 'yotes and worms finish the job. Doesn't deserve one more second of consideration than that.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:34:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:47:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Airwolf:
When you start thinking that we've reached the bottom as to how low a so-called "human" can go... shit like this comes along.

Drag the cunt into the street, 1 round in the back of the head, dump the body somewhere in the woods and let the 'yotes and worms finish the job. Doesn't deserve one more second of consideration than that.

I'm with you.

There's no limit to the bad choices you guys can make when you stick your dicks into the women these days - be CAREFUL who you're foolin' around with, and marry AFTER seriously vetting the bride.

Marry in haste, repent in leisure.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:53:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
Immediate death is too good for her.

I'll leave it at that.

+1.

Damn.

No Expert
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:00:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By No_Expert:

I'll leave it at that.

+1.

Damn.

No Expert

Now honestly, instead of immediate death what would you guys suggest?

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:16:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cjk1:

I'll leave it at that.

+1.

Damn.

No Expert

A slow hanging would be nice...
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:52:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2006 12:53:09 AM EDT by DavidHayter]

Remember that post about the guy and the industrial wood chipper, a couple of days ago?

Thats my vote, and at least it would be entertaining for the spectators.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:56:10 AM EDT
I hope you guys are just talking big and would not actually engage in any savagery like that. If she is indeed guilty of this, just kill her quick.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:01:45 AM EDT
Damn, i'm glad I just paid for my wife's surgery when she asked!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:02:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2006 1:03:52 AM EDT by DavidHayter]

I hope you guys are just talking big and would not actually engage in any savagery like that. If she is indeed guilty of this, just kill her quick.

The wood chipper would be quick.

An you could just 'shoot' the 'leftovers' into a river, or a trash bag, or sumthin. You have been designated to work on the logistics, ok?!

Oh, and yea, this lil bitch poisons one of my Marines so she can get a fukin boob job, and you ask me about savage tactics? Yep, Ill even volenteer to toss the little shit into the chipper.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:03:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2006 1:04:43 AM EDT by Boom_Stick]

Either a lethal injection or one well placed bullet to the CPU. Nothing else is needed.

Put'er down like a dog and bury her.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:05:56 AM EDT
I still think that the wood chipper bit is a little disturbing; if you are going to take this CUNext Tuesday out, at least you could maintain your own honor in the process. No need to stoop to the level of a savage.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:09:05 AM EDT
Put her on that new South Beach Rat Poison diet...
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:16:07 AM EDT
CJK1,

OOooohhh, yer' no fun!

Seriously, the dumb broad defiantely needs a good ass whipin', but I dont want to kill anyone who isnt trying to kill me.

But for the record, I would like to see a wood chipper in action. I know its kinda (ok, REALLY) sick but its one of those morbid curosities. Like when the local window licker busts his ass on his way to the short bus, you just cant help but laugh. Kinda like that.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:17:38 AM EDT
surgical breast removal followed by arsenic post op
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:23:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DrFrige:

What a bitch!!!

$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:27:53 AM EDT
Whore
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:34:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pv74:

I'll leave it at that.

+1.

Damn.

No Expert

A slow hanging would be nice...

A slow hanging would be too fast. I'm of the mindset after reading that article that she should suffer a long drawn out death. Preferably something involving crawling through razor wire in a bed of rock salt in a locked room with starving rats. But hey, that's just me.

No Expert
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:44:09 AM EDT
eye for a eye
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:53:33 AM EDT
She should get the death penalty...

Max
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:06:52 AM EDT

I'll leave it at that.

+1.

Damn.

No Expert

Retrieving the implants without the benefit of anesthesia would be a good place to start.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:32:24 AM EDT
a little arsenic on her toast would do the trick
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:37:26 AM EDT
Hang her high

Taffy
I'm surprised you have to extradite from one State to another. Is that only if the State requesting the extraditon has the Death penalty?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:55:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:47:11 AM EDT

She started shacking up with another Marine after her husband died...This link has a link to video

www.kfmb.com/features/crimefighters/story.php?id=31082#
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:55:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:56:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:00:04 AM EDT

What a bitch!!!

Greed.

She wanted the 1/4 Mil in Life Insurance and the $1900.00 a month in survivor benefits.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:00:14 AM EDT
Target practice on the Pendleton rifle range sounds good.

Let the Marine snipers test their dope at 800-1k yards.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:00:24 AM EDT
Strip her, Tie her up, Place her on a mound of Fire Ants and let them eat.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:03:30 AM EDT
A selfish bitch who deserves the worst treatment possible. She thought nothing of taking her child's father away from him. Now there are four kids without parents who will probably be f'd up for life.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:08:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Federalist14:

WTF is wrong with you people? These are really some pretty damn disturbing methods of execution being suggested. Saddam Hussein should have hired you guys...

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:11:31 AM EDT

What a bitch!!!

Why get half when you can take it all AND get the insurance money???

You need to learn to think like a selfish b*tch.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:14:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2006 5:18:07 AM EDT by John_Wayne777]

Originally Posted By Taffy223:
Hang her high

Taffy
I'm surprised you have to extradite from one State to another. Is that only if the State requesting the extraditon has the Death penalty?

Extradition hearings are common in the US. Generally extradition is granted unless multiple crimes have been comitted in multiple jurisdictions, in which case there is a big fight over who gets to prosecute.

The hearings are usually a foregone conclusion. Rarely is extradition denied. I can't think of a single instance of it being denied within the US. Someone may contend that they aren't the person sought in a warrant, but that is usually laughed out of court.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:17:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2006 5:20:00 AM EDT by John_Wayne777]
Never EVER marry a selfish woman. EVER. (Ladies, don't ever marry a selfish man, either!)

The worst problems I have ever seen have been the result of marrying some selfish little princess who thinks the world is all about her and what she wants.

You don't want to link up with a person like that EVER. The 20 something Marine may have had good combat training, but apparently had not been trained how to spot a blood-sucking 30 something woman who was just looking for her next human ATM.

It has been my experience that military guys in general, especially the young ones, pick really poorly when it comes to spouses.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:19:55 AM EDT

Just like her husband who died quick.....over a week or so?????

they should poison her slowly too. PUNISHMENT SHOULD FIT THE CRIME
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:21:36 AM EDT

WTF is wrong with you people? These are really some pretty damn disturbing methods of execution being suggested. Saddam Hussein should have hired you guys...

Oh be quiet!

This woman killed an innocent man in a horrific way because she wanted to get a boob job and live it up!

The methods of execution suggested are a means of demonstrating how heinous her crime was.

If you can't realize that then go back to DU.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:30:04 AM EDT
There isn't enough plastic surgery to improve that!!

EVIL!.......there are some EVIL PEOPLE out there!!

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:30:56 AM EDT

I'll leave it at that.

+1.

Damn.

No Expert

Ever watch "Unforgiven"?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:41:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2006 5:52:40 AM EDT by stony275]
I can't believe you guys are advocating the death sentence for her. That's just plain wrong. She deserves a life sentence in prison.

<­BR>

An all male prison. I'm sure the inmates will enjoy her breast augmentation time and time again.

Edited for grammar
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:50:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:54:34 AM EDT

What a bitch!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$­$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:56:29 AM EDT

+1
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:13:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2006 6:13:48 AM EDT by whs78]
?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:15:27 AM EDT
Do not send her to Cali, just leave her in Florida, we'll take care of the rest.

or

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:19:04 AM EDT

Actually, I kinda like the "stick her in a 2 foot deep pool with pirhannas" sentence.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:31:36 AM EDT
fry that slut
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top