Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 6:59:39 PM EDT

Ten years ago there was a made-up game where someone would name a movie celebrity and the challenge was to "connect" that person to Kevin Bacon in the shortest number of moves. If you don't remember that game then bite me because you're too ignorant to continue with this thread. ANYHOW... in light of the latest (and frankly quite damn fast) connection made between the WV mine explosion and GWBush - I propose a new game - "The George Bush Did It Game".

Object - Name any problem anywhere in the universe and have others try to find a way to connect blame to George Bush in the shortest "logical" series of steps. Bonus points for finding multiple and simultaneous independant routes to blame him.

Example - "Ariel Sharon has a stroke".
Answer - Sharon is under enormous stress dealing with the Palestinians. Had George Bush been more occupied with finding PEACE in the MidEast rather than making WAR, he could helped a lot more with advancing the Peace Process which would have been far less stressful on Sharon's heart and so he would have not had a stroke.

So... it's all Bush's fault.

Next: "Lindsey Lohan suffers breakdown from bulimia and drug abuse".

Go for it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
How "logical" does it have to be?  Really??
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How "logical" does it have to be?  Really??

No "by fiat" blame.

Other than that - anything goes. Just look at how "logical" he was connected to the LA levee breech and the WV mine explosion. THAT "logical" is what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I have several

"Jesus"

"The Big Bang"

"The Sinking of the Titanic"

Now some one contect GWB to any or all of these three.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have several

"Jesus"

"The Big Bang"

"The Sinking of the Titanic"

Now some one contect GWB to any or all of these three.

Well, GWB advisor Karl Rove to leaked the name of CIA operatives, and GWB's  father was at one time the head of the CIA, which of course, are called "Spooks", which is another name for "Ghost", of which the Holy Ghost is one, whom is also closely connected to Jesus, who is the Son of God, God of course created the Universe using the Big Bang...

The fact that this planet EXISTS is the fault of GWB.

SG
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top