Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:51:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Being an Oppressed Minority(TM) and a registered democrat, I guess I can say this without fear of being labelled racist:

Most of the blacks I know are democrats, and most of the blacks I know absolutely hate gay people. I mean they utterly despise them. The national party tries to avoid talking about this dirty little fact.

I can vouch for that as true...

Tag

What blacks hate is when the GLBT movement compares themselves to Blacks.  

Exactly!

And they do it all the time!

I'm not allowed to say anything here about it...

I don't know how much I can say, so - I'm not gonna go there...

ETA: IBTL
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Being an Oppressed Minority(TM) and a registered democrat, I guess I can say this without fear of being labelled racist:

Most of the blacks I know are democrats, and most of the blacks I know absolutely hate gay people. I mean they utterly despise them. The national party tries to avoid talking about this dirty little fact.

Tag

Exactly!

I don't know how much I can say so - I'm not gonna go there...

Feel free to "go there," it is a perfectly legitimate gripe.  There are not enough parallels between the Civil Rights movement and the recent history of LGBT politics for so many people to constantly make the comparison.  

- BG
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I know I am
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#5]
IBTL
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tag

Exactly!

Feel free to "go there," it is a perfectly legitimate gripe.  There are not enough parallels between the Civil Rights movement and the recent history of LGBT politics for so many people to constantly make the comparison.  

- BG

I'll do that...

In fact, I'll PM you when I have it done tomorrow...

It will be a page long rant in another topic...

Although I would really like to, I will not be using the "F" word in the rant (Due to the CoC & TBK1 and I will follow the rules)...

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tag

Exactly!

- BG

Yep knock yourself out [just stay within the Coc]......but the reason "blacks" hate homosexuals is the same reason everybody else does....because being gay is the worse thing a man can be....like a girl. It comes down to the same thing.....lesbians are ok as long as thier hot, and gay men are men who "act" like women and there for not manly.

I don't make the comparison between gay and black as far as the civil rights fight goes because the LGBT as not had to deal with the same BS than blacks or latino or women for that matter. As a matter of fact I have known gay people who are just as racist as any hetero KKK member.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

How bad can it be?

Said the captain of the Titanic

So is it Gay erotica?  

Don't know......and would like to keep it that way. You guys [arfcom] should be proud of the fact that you can make a gay man go.......THAT'S JUST WRONG

could be worse could be tub girl.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top