Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 3:28:38 PM EDT
Come March, we're going to have a little girl.  I don't get it.  I was just poking fun and she took it serious.  Now look what's gonna happen.  Oh well, her oldest big brother wanted a little sister so I guess he's getting his wish.  Her name will be Madelyn Nicole.  Now I have to buy another M1 so she can have one too.  Gotta sell some stuff now.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:29:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Come March, we're going to have a little girl.  I don't get it.  I was just poking fun and she took it serious.  Now look what's gonna happen.  Oh well, her oldest big brother wanted a little sister so I guess he's getting his wish.  Her name will be Madelyn Nicole.  Now I have to buy another M1 so she can have one too.  Gotta sell some stuff now.

Poking Fun? That's not your wife's name...

j/k

Congrats!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:31:53 PM EDT
[#2]
A-OO-AH! (clicked this one bacause of your name)
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Congratulations!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Due in March and your just now finding out?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe his wife is tubby.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats redleg13a

A boy should have a little sister to look after.

I hope she doesn't give him too much trouble.

GM
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Due in March and your just now finding out?

No, we just got 100% confirmation it was a girl.  When we went to the ultrasound the first time, the tech was 80% sure it was a girl but couldn't get a clear picture of the important parts.  So, we had another ultrasound and got good images this time.  They told us with our first son they were 80% sure he was a girl until he turned over!  Hence, the just now finding out for sure.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Maybe his wife is tubby.

Going by your screenname, do you really have room to be talking?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Congradualtions!  Our daughter is due the end of April, her name is going to be Matilynn Faith.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Redleg13a:  upon further review, I realized my post made no freaking sense whatsoever.  I confused "girl" and "boy".  I will have to check my own kids when I get home from work.

What I surely meant to say, although it didn't come out right the first time, is:

Congratulations on your soon-to-be new arrival.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Madelyn Nicole....?

So tell me, why are you naming her after the two absolutely drop-dead crazy, whacko, lunatic, nutzo, headcases I had the misfortune to meet and, in one case, later date?

I sure hope those names aren't curses,  for your sake.

But congratulations!

CJ

Man, you didn't tell me that!  Guess I'm gonna hafta tell my wife she has to pick another name.

Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for all the congrats, guys.  I know all about little boys but I'm not sure about this whole daughter thing.  I'm hoping she'll be a daddy's girl (so is my wife).  I told my wife the other day I'll have to get her an M1 Carbine and she said no way.  So, I told her fine, I'll get an AR 15 carbine with pink furniture!  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#15]
CVongrats on the newbabys!! I'm gonan have anotherbeer jsuyt for yOU!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:59:17 AM EDT
[#16]
You sure you need one?  Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top