Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/4/2006 2:08:41 PM EDT
I was rear ended yesterday by one of these illegal asswipes, from an alphabet soup country.

I don't have any sympathy for these lettuce picking son of swines. No more tears for the ones trying to better their lives by illegally entering our country.

I think we should erect gun turrets and minefields to keep these scum suckers out of this country.

I was Rear ended by a 28 year old illegal without a drivers license and insurance.

They took his sorry ass to jail, but now I am faced with paying the deductible for fixing my car and having to undergo yet another painful surgery to repair my already fucked up back and neck.

Thanks Jose, Pepe, Pablo or whatever your mother named your bastard ass.

Go back to f*cking guatagumba you a**f*ck, motherwhores.

Should I sue the shit out of his Owner BOSS? An American small business owner that hired an illegal, and allowed him to drive.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#1]
That sucks major ass.  Hope you get better without surgery.   (ETA, IBTP! Yes!)
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell us how you really feel.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Build, The Wall!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Did any come flying over your vehicle from behind ?

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I am sure that you will be happy to know your undocumented friend will be housed, fed, and represented in court with your tax dollars.  After he is given an attempt at a fair trial, the courts will then make it easy on him to pay his fine.  They will even set up a payment program so they get all of their money.   The courts will do nothing to help you out.  

Isn't it nice to live in a country so generous that it gives theives, which is what these people are, all the benefits, and does nothing to help out the citizens who actually support the government?

Now tell us how you really feel.

ETA:  Was this a company vehicle?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Should I sue the shit out of his Owner BOSS? An American small business owner that hired an illegal, and allowed him to drive.

Hell, I would try it..   get one of those free if we dont win ones.   and hammer the guy with several trips if you dont the first time
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to Miami...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I would sue them out of principle and not for the money.  But that is just my opinion.  Ask Allstate, they were being a pain in the ass about property damage so I stuck them with "mental anguish" because of it.  I told them in the beginning that I would play nice if they did.  They didn't, so neither did I.  I am going pick up my hefty check Friday.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#9]
a guy that posts on another site i'm a member of had his car totalled by an illegal yesterday.  the guy got out of his truck, looked at the car, got back behind the wheel and took off.  the plate showed up as being no longer in service.  this is pretty common for texas.

oh yeah...  "but someone has to come here to the the hit and runs Americans won't do!!!"

btw, the absolute worst is when they get behind the wheel of a gravel truck
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Was shitbird driving a company truck?  If so I would say FUCK YES. If he was driving a personal vehicle and not on company business then I would say the employer deserves to get it shoved up his ass, but I don't know what your grounds would be.

Either way, good luck and please keep us posted.

-K
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:22:26 PM EDT
[#11]
 YES, SUE THEY SH%$ OUT OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also force the cops to arrest him for hiring them. In most states it is Illegal to hire an Illegal. So, Get the SOB cheap BAS%$# Business man a friggin day in criminal court also. Good Luck...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#12]
If I was hard headed I would file suit against the federal govt. for contributory negligence in that inaction in preventing illegal entry into the united states of said defendant.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh ya, Only Americans need insurance............WHAT BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Sue him.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:28:19 PM EDT
[#15]
One of the main reasons I carry Uninsured Motorist insurance.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:28:41 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm assuming this guy was driving a company vehicle?  If so, have at it. Let slip the dogs, and all.

If not...?  Leave the business owner alone. He didn't 'allow' anyone to do shit. He has no control over what the illegal pissant does or does not do.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:25:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm assuming this guy was driving a company vehicle?  If so, have at it. Let slip the dogs, and all.

If not...?  Leave the business owner alone. He didn't 'allow' anyone to do shit. He has no control over what the illegal pissant does or does not do.

If that cheap A@# lil PRI&* didn't hire them... They wouldn't be here therefore this may not have happened... Sue him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And get criminal charges pressed. If the cops are reluctant to then press the issue.... They will have to if you force it!!!!! They have to up hold the law!!! It's thier sworn duty....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#18]
we need a wall now

whoever runs for office on this one issue will win any seat they want

sorry about the wreck
INS, insurance company, US attoryney, state or sheriff ???
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:34:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Get a copy of the police report and call a lawyer.

You have some money comin' your way, and the sumbitch that's hirin' these border jumpin' bastards got a little justic headed his way! You'll be doing America a great service by seeing to it that this company get's what they deserve (in a courtroom).
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

"but someone has to come here to the the hit and runs Americans won't do!!!"

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#22]
What makes you think he listed a place of employment?
He might know better than to tell anyone who he works for.

There should be a law preventing landlords from renting to people without SSNs.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:51:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#25]
After you own that company, burn it to the ground. Then go to the former owners house, the one that hired that cockrock and beat his ass.

If assbeatings were allowed on a regular basis, people would be less likely to fuck up.

I have an idea, in place of fines you should be alowed one solid punch for every $100 dollars damage. IT should be without recourse. Either that or pay the fuck up NOW!

I feal your pain and frustration.
CH
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:58:45 PM EDT
[#26]
I would first go to your local Sheriff or hometown CLEO and aks him to arrest the business owner that hired him ASAP as long as there is no doubt he really did hire the illegal. Don't let him give you BS about how he does not have manpower or some other crap. I would give him no more then 48 hours, if he does not arrest the owner or at least follow up on it I would go to your local TV stations and newspapers and start some shit and tell them about your story and how the local LE's won't enforce the law and will not arrest a local the business man that hired the illegal involved in your wreck. Police are politicians and if they don't follow the law it looks very bad to the general public they serve. In many States it is a election year for Sheriffs so they do not want any negetive press what so ever. You may not have any luck with the local media, but you will be suprised how many people are really pissed about this issue, even some lib news types are on our side.

I would then get a Laywer and start the process of filing suit against the business owner and the illegal that hit you. You will get nothing from the illegal but that not the point. What really pisses me off about this stuff is that it is a FELON level charge to hire these fools in most States from my understanding and most PD's really don't give a shit about it because there is no money in it.

Good luck with the fight, Remember folks here in North Alabama and millions of others in the USA think just like us and are pulling for you. The law is on our side in this battle. God Bless......

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Sue the shit out of everyone connected to the case. I'd sue the gov't for allowing the little shit into the country without documents. I have NO problem with anyone coming to the US to better themselves so long as they do it legally and learn to speak english. Coming here and trying to create their own little country is pissing me off. Time for a wall and a war.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Sue the shit out of everyone connected to the case. I'd sue the gov't for allowing the little shit into the country without documents. I have NO problem with anyone coming to the US to better themselves so long as they do it legally and learn to speak english. Coming here and trying to create their own little country is pissing me off. Time for a wall and a war.

damn, that's good

sue the US gov esp if you miss a day of work, which directly effects your income and the govs tax revenue
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Same thing happened to me a long time ago when I was a resident and supporting a wife and two children on $21k/year.  The guy was a taxi driver from the middle east somewhere.  I got his name and address and he promised to pay me the $150 to fix it(it was a beat up old toyota but my only car).  So, like a dumb ass, I trusted him and of course the name and number were fake and I never got any money.
It's too bad you can't just pull out a gun and shoot the bastards.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
One of the main reasons I carry Uninsured Motorist insurance.  

Exactly!!  All you have to be able to prove for uninsured motorist to pay up is the other driver did not have insurance.  You can add this without carrying full coverage.

You should always maintain the minimum of Liability, Uninsured motorist and Underinsured motorist.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#31]
in Texas they impound the vehicle of the uninsured driver
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:02:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Sounds like Karma to me.

Sorry - that wasn't PC.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Sounds like Karma to me.

Sorry - that wasn't PC.

PCs are over in aisle 7 by the printers.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

btw,

new sig line  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Hope everything works out  for you.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Sorry about your accident Combatvet.

I'd talk to the insurance and see what they can do.  Or just call a lawyer.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Sounds like Karma to me.

Sorry - that wasn't PC.

WTF is that supposed to mean?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:34:46 PM EDT
[#38]
I have not even read any responses yet because I hate the idea that you even have to ask.

Sue the employer.

So many people pick on the illegal, but it is to some extent the people who employ them that are the problem.

And in this case this is serious gross negligance in my opinion because no license and the guy was operating a business vehicle.

I very rarely feel the need to use a lawyer.

In this instance the employer of the illegal enabled the illegal to fuck up your truck and apparently you as well.

Now I am going to read the thread and will edit if I change my mind, but boy I somehow doubt I will change my mind.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Certainly, sue his employer.  It's called negligent entrustment.  BTW, drop the dime on him on INS after you collect.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#40]
I think in some states you must carry uninsured/underinsured coverage.

Could be wrong though.

Regardless, it's good idea to carry it.

Quoted:
You should always maintain the minimum of Liability, Uninsured motorist and Underinsured motorist.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#41]
It is our civic duty to punish those that infiltrate our borders and those that support criminal activity.  That is all I'm going to say.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Sue his ass  If a-holes like him didn't hire these m-fers they'd have no reason to come here, let him pay the price for his actions not you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Sue the cocksucker that hired him into the stone age.

SG
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#45]
I got hit by a inunsured unlicenesed driver here, wasnt an illegal, they let them go
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#46]
If he didn't commit a felony they won't deport him.............
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I got hit by a inunsured unlicenesed driver here, wasnt an illegal, they let them go

Me too, but he didn't pay for my vehicle damages and I got to take his license away in court, heh

Kinda hard to take an illegals license away from him
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
the guy got out of his truck, looked at the car, got back behind the wheel and took off.  the plate showed up as being no longer in service.  this is pretty common for texas.

- Very common here.  Hell, most of the time they just jump and run from the vehicle.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:27:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I would first go to your local Sheriff or hometown CLEO and aks him to arrest the business owner that hired him ASAP as long as there is no doubt he really did hire the illegal. Don't let him give you BS about how he does not have manpower or some other crap. I would give him no more then 48 hours, if he does not arrest the owner or at least follow up on it I would go to your local TV stations and newspapers and start some shit and tell them about your story and how the local LE's won't enforce the law and will not arrest a local the business man that hired the illegal involved in your wreck. Police are politicians and if they don't follow the law it looks very bad to the general public they serve. In many States it is a election year for Sheriffs so they do not want any negetive press what so ever. You may not have any luck with the local media, but you will be suprised how many people are really pissed about this issue, even some lib news types are on our side.

I would then get a Laywer and start the process of filing suit against the business owner and the illegal that hit you. You will get nothing from the illegal but that not the point. What really pisses me off about this stuff is that it is a FELON level charge to hire these fools in most States from my understanding and most PD's really don't give a shit about it because there is no money in it.

Good luck with the fight, Remember folks here in North Alabama and millions of others in the USA think just like us and are pulling for you. The law is on our side in this battle. God Bless......

Hiring illegal aliens is a violation of immigration law. When is the last time you saw a local LE agency make an arrest for a business hiring illegals? It is a Federal violation, not local. They do not have jurisdication unless ASSISTING the Feds or State agents.

The Immigration and Naturalization Act, as amended by the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986, controls the entry of immigrants into the U.S. The IRCA governs the employment of aliens not lawfully admitted to the country. The IRCA also applies to all employers, regardless of the size of their business.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:39:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Damn illegals with no drivers license and no insurance are always getting involved in accidents around here. I was following one in Dodge City Ks who was in the far right lane of a four lane highway. These two guys as they were passing him he just cut over and side swiped their car with his beat up piece of shit car. I stopped and gave the two guys my phone number in case the illegal tried some type of bullshit. About a month later I get a call from their Insurance company,State Farm. State Farm rep. asked me if I witnessed the accident. I said yes. State farm rep said illegal was claiming the car passing him cut over into his lane. I told them bullshit I had witnessed the entire accident from about 50 ft behind the illegals car and would testify in court if asked. State Farm rep. said thanks and they would call me if needed. I never got a call. Somebody might have told that illegal if he scrapped the frost off of his windshield and side glass he might be able to see to drive. Every bit of glass on the illegals car was still frosted over except one little hole right in front of him. BUILT THE DAMN WALL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top