User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:41:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would first go to your local Sheriff or hometown CLEO and aks him to arrest the business owner that hired him ASAP as long as there is no doubt he really did hire the illegal. Don't let him give you BS about how he does not have manpower or some other crap. I would give him no more then 48 hours, if he does not arrest the owner or at least follow up on it I would go to your local TV stations and newspapers and start some shit and tell them about your story and how the local LE's won't enforce the law and will not arrest a local the business man that hired the illegal involved in your wreck. Police are politicians and if they don't follow the law it looks very bad to the general public they serve. In many States it is a election year for Sheriffs so they do not want any negetive press what so ever. You may not have any luck with the local media, but you will be suprised how many people are really pissed about this issue, even some lib news types are on our side.

I would then get a Laywer and start the process of filing suit against the business owner and the illegal that hit you. You will get nothing from the illegal but that not the point. What really pisses me off about this stuff is that it is a FELON level charge to hire these fools in most States from my understanding and most PD's really don't give a shit about it because there is no money in it.

Good luck with the fight, Remember folks here in North Alabama and millions of others in the USA think just like us and are pulling for you. The law is on our side in this battle. God Bless......

Hiring illegal aliens is a violation of immigration law. When is the last time you saw a local LE agency make an arrest for a business hiring illegals? It is a Federal violation, not local. They do not have jurisdication unless ASSISTING the Feds or State agents.

The Immigration and Naturalization Act, as amended by the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986, controls the entry of immigrants into the U.S. The IRCA governs the employment of aliens not lawfully admitted to the country. The IRCA also applies to all employers, regardless of the size of their business.

Yes most cases it is a felony... Just like narcotics.... Get a charge on the owner and sue... I have never sued anyone. Had cause to at times. But, just hate the idea... BUT< IN THIS CASE... GET HIM CHARGED AND SUE THE LIVING SH@T OUT OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND DO US PROUD.....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top