Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/4/2006 10:32:51 AM EDT
Found this from an article on Savage's site.

Three girls have been beheaded and another badly injured as they walked to a Christian school in Indonesia.

They were walking through a cocoa plantation near the city of Poso in central Sulawesi province when they were attacked.

This is an area that has a long history of religious violence between Muslims and Christians.

A government-brokered truce has only partially succeeded in reducing the number of incidents in recent years.

Police say the heads were found some distance from the bodies.

It is unclear what was behind the attack, but the girls attended a private Christian school and one of the heads was left outside a church leading to speculation that it might have had a religious motive.

Central Sulawesi and Poso in particular was the scene of bitter fighting between Muslims and Christians in 2001 and 2002.

Flashpoints: Sulawesi

More than 1,000 people were killed before a government-brokered truce.

Although the violence has been subdued, it has never gone away completely.

A bomb in May in the nearby town of Tentena, which is predominantly Christian, killed 22 people and injured over 30.

The fighting four years ago drew Islamic militants from all over Indonesia and many have never gone home.

Analysts say the militants have targeted central Sulawesi and believe that it could be turned into the foundation stone of an Islamic state.

The analysts have warned that the violence could resurface at any time.

Not sure if this was a dupe.

Folks, if we don't get a handle on the situation as reported in the demography thread, at some point, the Islamic population (first in Europe - maybe here?) will reach critical mass, and you'll see it happening in the formerly civilized world.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:33:40 AM EDT
Bang, bang.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:35:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 10:37:59 AM EDT by DarkHalf]
The Christian young girls were probably some type of terrorists.

I can not believe that the Religion of Peace would ever harm anyone without good cause.

<­BR>

Right?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:39:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RichardM308:

Three girls have been beheaded and another badly injured as they walked to a Christian school in Indonesia.

They were walking through a cocoa plantation near the city of Poso in central Sulawesi province when they were attacked.

This is an area that has a long history of religious violence between Muslims and Christians.

A government-brokered truce has only partially succeeded in reducing the number of incidents in recent years.

It is unclear what was behind the attack, but the girls attended a private Christian school and one of the heads was left outside a church leading to speculation that it might have had a religious motive. Central Sulawesi and Poso in particular was the scene of bitter fighting between Muslims and Christians in 2001 and 2002.

Folks, if we don't get a handle on the situation as reported in the demography thread, at some point, the Islamic population (first in Europe - maybe here?) will reach critical mass, and you'll see it happening in the formerly civilized world.

Speculation? Gee you think? Well, eventually it'll get that way here too, afterall, many people in this country (and certain websites) are snowed by the RoP rhetoric. We'll be lucky if they wake up in time....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:41:45 AM EDT
CoC precludes a meaningful response.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:44:29 AM EDT
That is absolutly rediculous. Action should be taken.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:44:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Merrell:

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:44:55 AM EDT
If open, all out, every man (country) for himself, no-holds-barred, World War 3 broke out tomorrow I wonder where the Liberals would be hiding. Would they still be spouting out their moronic "be nice to everyone" BS if there were Jihadists running down the streets cutting the throats of their loved ones? Where would the line be drawn I wonder.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:54:19 AM EDT
You know, I sued to try to believe that not everyone was evil that was in ROP.

but damn, they aren't exactly making my case for me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:04:49 AM EDT

In 1984, Ron and Dan Lafferty murdered the wife and infant daughter of their younger brother Allen. The crimes were noteworthy not merely for their brutality but for the brothers' claim that they were acting on direct orders from God.

fucking Christians...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:08:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By theliberating1:

In 1984, Ron and Dan Lafferty murdered the wife and infant daughter of their younger brother Allen. The crimes were noteworthy not merely for their brutality but for the brothers' claim that they were acting on direct orders from God.

fucking Christians...

fucking trolls...........
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:10:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:11:26 AM EDT

fucking Christians...

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:13:51 AM EDT

fucking Christians...

Lick any guys faces lately?

fucking facelickers...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:15:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NFBBM:

fucking Christians...

I would say he is just an idiot..
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:15:51 AM EDT

fucking Christians...

if you can't see the difference, an explanation will not help..........
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:16:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By texasAR:

fucking Christians...

of course you would...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:17:34 AM EDT
If Christians did this to Muslims we wouldnt be able to turn on the effing TV without seeing the story. Our lazy liberal media need to get off their ass and actually start reporting.....(I know it wont happen)
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:19:15 AM EDT

fucking Christians...

Don't be ridiculous. He is obviously a person of superior insight, painstakingly deracinated and isolated by the power of his own intellect from the corrosive effects of immersion in any particular culture and therefore able to reason without preconception; to see similarities that lesser minds overlook. He is, quite simply, better, smarter, and more insightful than the rest of us. Either that, or he is just an idiot.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:19:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sigarkar:

murder is murder... whether it's because someone fucked your wife or you are intolerant of their religion. You morons who post every single episode of a Muslim committing a crime need to take a close look at how twisted and hypocritical your logic is...

I have nothing against Christians... just those that think their religion is superior to another.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:20:01 AM EDT
When will "they" wake up?

Never.

I'm serious.

Liberals and most soccer moms would watch their children get their throats slashed by ROPer's and still preach the mantra of "no voilence."

Self defense is not part of their ideology.

They will "wake up" AS their throats are being cut.

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:21:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:

Don't be ridiculous. He is obviously a person of superior insight, painstakingly deracinated and isolated by the power of his own intellect from the corrosive effects of immersion in any particular culture and therefore able to reason without preconception; to see similarities that lesser minds overlook. He is, quite simply, better, smarter, and more insightful than the rest of us. Either that, or he is just an idiot.

good description of those that post these stupid fucking stories...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:23:22 AM EDT

fucking Christians...

Not often I have to go fetch the dictionary

Concur on "idiot", btw.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:23:58 AM EDT

fucking Christians...

You're rollin' today! Keep it up and you're going to depose 002. Who the hell is 002, anyways? DK is
001, correct?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:25:25 AM EDT

Concur on "idiot", btw.

Then you shouldn't have dropped out of the 6th grade... personal attacks can stop anytime...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:25:48 AM EDT

murder is murder... whether it's because someone fucked your wife or you are intolerant of their religion. You morons who post every single episode of a Muslim committing a crime need to take a close look at how twisted and hypocritical your logic is...

I have nothing against Christians... just those that think their religion is superior to another.

A religion which offers no alternatives to unbelievers except conversion, subjugation, or death is inferior to any religion which allows unbelievers to go their own way. A religion whose scripture calls for violence against unbelievers is inferior to any religion whose scripture does not. A religion which is widely understood by its adherents to demand or to allow murder is inferior to any religion whose adherents do not believe that it sanctions such conduct. A person who does not understand these things is inferior to any person who does.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:26:54 AM EDT

I am 100% confident my belief system is superior to thoise that starp on bombs to themselves in the name of Allah and kill innocents.

You however may disagree and thing these muslim terrorist are your friends. If that is true then I suggest you go there and introduce yourself to them and just see how friendly they truly are.

Or you can go to a Christian monistary, you're choice but choose wisely, you only have one head to have cut off.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:27:01 AM EDT

It is unclear what was behind the attack, but the girls attended a private Christian school and one of the heads was left outside a church leading to speculation that it might have had a religious motive.

Either that... or maybe they were just trying to pass on the message to stay the fuck out of the chocolate.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:27:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lon_Moer:

Originally Posted By osprey21:

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:28:08 AM EDT

good description of those that post these stupid fucking stories...

I checked the story, no gaots were mentioned concerning these (terrorist) Muslims so i doubt any fucking was going on.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:28:56 AM EDT

See that's your problem....I DON"T think my religion (I'm not very religious in any case) is superior...but muslims do. That is why they are lopping off heads and flying planes into buildings.

Sure, Christians kill people too. But I don't see a worldwide epidemic that has been going on for hundreds of years of Christians killing in the name of their religion. Christianity does not teach that non-believers should be killed. I don't see an organized, dedicated movement of Christians slaughtering inocents....

Fact is muslims are killing people like crazy all over the world...INCLUDING LITTLE GIRLS AND SCHOOLCHILDREN...and they think it is A-OK, cause allah tells 'em so......

Wake up....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:30:56 AM EDT

hmmmm. perhaps you are a muslim???
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:31:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DarkHalf:
I am 100% confident my belief system is superior to thoise that starp on bombs to themselves in the name of Allah and kill innocents.

You however may disagree and thing these muslim terrorist are your friends. If that is true then I suggest you go there and introduce yourself to them and just see how friendly they truly are.

Or you can go to a Christian monistary, you're choice but choose wisely, you only have one head to have cut off.

You are right. Your beliefs are better than that of people that kill themselves and others. But that doesn't describe all muslims or all christians. If I am not mistaken the IRA is christian and they are still terrorists. Being a muslim makes you no more a terrorist than being catholic makes you a sexual abuse victim.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:33:45 AM EDT

Concur on "idiot", btw.

Then you shouldn't have dropped out of the 6th grade... personal attacks can stop anytime...

Brilliant retort! I am wounded!

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:33:52 AM EDT
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!!

I'­m laughing because I'm so fucking stupid!! And I don't know what else to say!!!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH­AHAHHAHAAHAHA!!

I think I'm going to go down to my local mosque now, I want to go cut the heads off a few non-believers.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:34:58 AM EDT

I'm laughing because I'm so fucking stupid!! And I don't know what else to say!!!

I think I'm going to go down to my local mosque now, I want to go cut the heads off a few non-believers.

Wow, thats a productive addition....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:36:47 AM EDT

I'm laughing because I'm so fucking stupid!! And I don't know what else to say!!!

ok, ok. that one made me laugh; stop it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:37:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 52brandon:

Being a muslim makes you no more a terrorist than being catholic makes you a sexual abuse victim.

For the most part that is true. The differance is that when Catholics learned about the sexual abuses they demanded change and correction.

With Muslims they either openly support the terrorists or closetly support them thru donation at Mosque which they KNOW is going to fund terrorism. The only muslims I have ever met that I trusted were those that did not practice their faith.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:38:26 AM EDT
It is a dupe, FWIW.

We are at war with each and everyone of them, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:39:58 AM EDT

I suggest the one in Lodi, California. It is a known sleeper cell where two potential terrorist have been arrested. They also had a "missionary" from Al Quida speak there asking for "donations" to help the "cause".
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:47:31 AM EDT

Pretty sad, eh?

+1
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:49:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DarkHalf:

Originally Posted By 52brandon:

Being a muslim makes you no more a terrorist than being catholic makes you a sexual abuse victim.

For the most part that is true. The differance is that when Catholics learned about the sexual abuses they demanded change and correction.

With Muslims they either openly support the terrorists or closetly support them thru donation at Mosque which they KNOW is going to fund terrorism. The only muslims I have ever met that I trusted were those that did not practice their faith.

but Catholics still practice their faith and donate even after their own churches paid off some families of the victims and hired good lawyers to represent the child molesters.

I am not apologizing for the muslims by the way, what they did is unforgivable. I just want to point out that they are not the only religion that has fucked up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:50:50 AM EDT

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH­HAHAAHAHA!!

ok, ok. that one made me laugh; stop it.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:08:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:41:31 PM EDT

Originally posted by theliberating1:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fucking Christians...

Not to belabor the point, but that example is from 1984...mine is from October of 2005. I'm not challenging you to an anecdotal internet scavenger hunt, but that's a bit outdated.

The issue is that the ROP is not a religion of peace. 21st Century Christianity does not admonish its adherents to go out and smite all who disagree with its precepts or are otherwise infidels. 21st century Islam is the same as 6th century Islam in this respect - and these anecdotes merely bear this out.

Regarding "superiority of religions" - Christ taught us to love our non-Christian neighbor as ourself; Mohammed taught us to wage war upon our non-Muslim neighbors, kill them, take their property as spoils, and their women and children as sex slaves. The two belief systems are not morally equivalent. Surely this is apparent...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:00:44 PM EDT

Originally posted by theliberating1:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fucking Christians...

Not to belabor the point, but that example is from 1984...mine is from October of 2005. I'm not challenging you to an anecdotal internet scavenger hunt, but that's a bit outdated.

The issue is that the ROP is not a religion of peace. 21st Century Christianity does not admonish its adherents to go out and smite all who disagree with its precepts or are otherwise infidels. 21st century Islam is the same as 6th century Islam in this respect - and these anecdotes merely bear this out.

Regarding "superiority of religions" - Christ taught us to love our non-Christian neighbor as ourself; Mohammed taught us to wage war upon our non-Muslim neighbors, kill them, take their property as spoils, and their women and children as sex slaves. The two belief systems are not morally equivalent. Surely this is apparent...

my father once said, "don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind."

I believe that applies here.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:09:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 1:10:50 PM EDT by theliberating1]

Not to belabor the point,

My point is... murder is murder. And those that commit murder in the name of their religion should be viewed as what they are... overzealous freaks. And that what they do is not a representation of the religion as a whole.

The particular case I pointed out happens to involve Mormons... I know pleanty of mormons and none of them would ever kill for their religion or God.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:13:39 PM EDT

Not to belabor the point,

My point is... murder is murder. And those that commit murder in the name of their religion should be viewed as what they are... overzealous freaks. And that what they do is not a representation of the religion as a whole.

Puhleaze.....do some research into the koran, and muslim history. Yes murder is murder, but for islam, murder is institutionally sanctioned and called for.

And that what they do is not a representation of the religion as a whole

Sounds like a typical apologist/supporter line to me...along the lines of the RoP myth....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:45:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 1:52:19 PM EDT by theliberating1]

Originally Posted By pzjgr:

Puhleaze.....do some research into the koran, and muslim history. Yes murder is murder, but for islam, murder is institutionally sanctioned and called for.

And that what they do is not a representation of the religion as a whole

Sounds like a typical apologist/supporter line to me...along the lines of the RoP myth....

STFU!!!! The only research you have done is to scan the posts of fellow ARFcomers... One can take pleanty of scripture from the bible and interpret it the exact same way, don't play this game.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:09:03 PM EDT
Maybe we should have a tally of beheadings over the past decade, broken down by different, um, beliefs.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:18:14 PM EDT

Maybe we should have a tally of beheadings over the past decade, broken down by different, um, beliefs.

ewwww. you mean take a head count??
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top