Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/4/2006 6:45:03 AM EDT
I spent New Years with my entire family in a small town called Claudville, Virginia. We stayed in a beautiful house/cabin in the middle of the woods, that my parents bought. I'm from Miami so this was a welcomed change. I saw a lot of deer, a few bears & just beautiful scenery. I also got to shoot a whole bunch, i took my AR, .45, & 9mm. My dad had his shotgun, .22, & 38. My brother had his shotgun & my step nephew had his bb gun, lol. We set up targets all around the property (50+ acres) & had a blast (no pun intended) We had such a great time & it was so beautiful i just had to write it. Kudos to all you guys & girls who live in similar areas to this, it's just beautiful!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:46:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 6:46:44 AM EDT by fight4yourrights]

Originally Posted By WyattEarp:

I'm from Miami

Welcome to America! Enjoy your stay, please tell your fellow Cubans how you liked it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:46:28 AM EDT
You are most welcome pilgrim! Ya'll come back soon heah?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:00:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:

I'm from Miami

Welcome to America! Enjoy your stay, please tell your fellow Cubans how you liked it.

Actually, you'd be very surprised how many Cubans or children of Cubans like myself live in North Carolina, & Virginia.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:03:59 AM EDT

I spent New Years with my entire family in a small town called Claudville, Virginia. We stayed in a beautiful house/cabin in the middle of the woods, that my parents bought. I'm from Miami so this was a welcomed change. I saw a lot of deer, a few bears & just beautiful scenery. I also got to shoot a whole bunch, i took my AR, .45, & 9mm. My dad had his shotgun, .22, & 38. My brother had his shotgun & my step nephew had his bb gun, lol. We set up targets all around the property (50+ acres) & had a blast (no pun intended) We had such a great time & it was so beautiful i just had to write it. Kudos to all you guys & girls who live in similar areas to this, it's just beautiful!

Claudville ain't in the middle of nowhere, but you can see it from there.

Can we count on a WyattEarp family farm shoot anytime soon?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:10:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NoVaGator:

Claudville ain't in the middle of nowhere, but you can see it from there.

Can we count on a WyattEarp family farm shoot anytime soon?

That would be cool, next time we go, i will let my Virginia people here know!

I know it ain't in the middle of nowhere, but it was pretty damn close for city folk like myself.

Top Top