So he had O'Reilly on his show tonight?

What's a "moonbattery"?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:22:02 PM EDT
Elaborate.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:22:16 PM EDT
Didn't see it. Details.....?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:22:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:23:38 PM EDT
How could anybody look like a moonbat standing next to the world's biggest public dickhead? What'd Letterman do, refuse to share the loofah with Mr. Middle Class Values?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:27:41 PM EDT
David who?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:29:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KA3B:
David who?

+1

Apparently, you are the only one in the US who watched.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:30:21 PM EDT
"Moonbat" is a term for liberals.

In a nutshell, everything that O'Reilly was saying, Letterman came back with the usual left-wing talking points, i.e. WMD's, Cindy Sheehan, what war on Christmas? etc. etc.

Letterman seemed to forget that he's a simple comedian and his sole purpose was to make a fool out of O'Reilly...which in alot of cases, isn't hard to do.

just my take.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:34:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Nephilim:

In a nutshell, everything that O'Reilly was saying, Letterman came back with the usual left-wing talking points, i.e. WMD's, Cindy Sheehan, what war on Christmas? etc. etc.

Letterman seemed to forget that he's a simple comedian and his sole purpose was to make a fool out of O'Reilly...which in alot of cases, isn't hard to do.

just my take.

Gotcha. I suppose if I'm still writing this eval around that time I'll tune in.

Never heard of moonbat, but I like it. It has the potential to get overused though.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:37:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CAR-10:

just my take.

Never heard of moonbat, but I like it. It has the potential to get already been overused though.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:39:00 PM EDT

just my take.

Boo hoo. O'Reily is a jackass and not a really pro-gun one at that. On the subject of WMDs I recall that was our primary reason for invading Iraq. It has since been proven without a doubt that we were lied to about the fact that WMDs did not exist in Iraq in 2003.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:39:26 PM EDT
I think I like the word "liberal" more because it is more caustic. Moonbat is like flouride in tapwater, it just smooths over on the mind.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:40:34 PM EDT

just my take.

Thanks!

I'll try to watch it later.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:41:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DLoken:

just my take.

Boo hoo. O'Reily is a jackass and not a really pro-gun one at that. On the subject of WMDs I recall that was our primary reason for invading Iraq. It has since been proven without a doubt that we were lied to about the fact that WMDs did not exist in Iraq in 2003.

PSST...Your hero Klinton was harping on the WMD issue to. THe intel that Bush was using was the same intel that had your other hero Kerry backing use of force under Klinton. Get a fucking clue.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:43:53 PM EDT

Moonbat is like flouride in tapwater, it just smooths over on the mind.

You mean it's a communist plot?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:44:28 PM EDT

just my take.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:46:04 PM EDT

just my take.

Only in the minds of left wing nutcases.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:46:28 PM EDT
How did "WE" lie about WMDs, perhaps you mean the US Government. ALthough at the Tuwaitha Nuclear Complex SE of Baghdad there sure was ALOT of Uranium. Matt45 and I would know this for fact, before you get all huffy about proof, we where there.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:47:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 8:49:18 PM EDT by Max_Mike]

just my take.

No that is the proven lie.

BTW they found 500 tons of yellow cake in Iraq… a substance that they were not allowed to have with only one use… where did they get… what were they going to use it for... ask Joe Wilson why he lied.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:47:36 PM EDT
Moonbat is more than just a liberal.

A moonbat is a 'special' kind of liberal.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:48:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 8:52:12 PM EDT by Not_so_Clever]
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Sigline material right there.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:50:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BenDover:

Example above... DLoken
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:54:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 161Infantry:
How did "WE" lie about WMDs, perhaps you mean the US Government. ALthough at the Tuwaitha Nuclear Complex SE of Baghdad there sure was ALOT of Uranium. Matt45 and I would know this for fact, before you get all huffy about proof, we where there.

Having a bit of uranium is a FAR deal away from having a working nuke. Also not all uranium is suitable for making nuclear weapons.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:55:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Max_Mike:

Originally Posted By BenDover:

Example above... DLoken

You're a special kind of cock sheath for the GOP.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:58:34 PM EDT

Having a bit of uranium is a FAR deal away from having a working nuke. Also not all uranium is suitable for making nuclear weapons.

Having a bit of uranium was a violation of the Cease Fire Agreement and the UN Resolution that Saddam ignored for 10 years. Get a fucking clue.

Go back to DU where you can hang with people as dim as you are.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:59:27 PM EDT
Now hold on... I thought Sodamn Insane gassed a bunch of people or some shit back in the day... Last time I checked Chemical Weapons were a type of WMD correct?

So he had them right?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:00:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TZLVredmist:
Now hold on... I thought Sodamn Insane gassed a bunch of people or some shit back in the day... Last time I checked Chemical Weapons were a type of WMD correct?

So he had them right?

BINGO
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:02:28 PM EDT

So he had them right?

And they found mortar rounds that had low grade nerve agent in them not long after Bagdad fell.

DLoken is just another DU troll, and not a very good one.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:03:21 PM EDT

just my take.

Never heard of moonbat, but I like it. It has the potential to get overused though.

I think the whole moonbat thing started with the weirdo Jerry Brown from California. At least thats whom I heard it referred to first.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:05:10 PM EDT

just my take.

Wrong. Our primary reason was the war against terror. Good decision to do so and history will prove that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:16:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 9:21:00 PM EDT by DLoken]

Originally Posted By Max_Mike:

So he had them right?

BINGO

Yes, he had them in the 80s. We went to war because he supposedly had them right up until when we invaded when he did not. Your logic smells. Show me where it was proven that Iraq had WMDs when we invaded. If it was Bush would've been all over TV gloating about it. Last I looked he'd all but forgot the acronym WMD.

Really? I've been posting here longer than you. Last I looked this was AR15.COM and not REPUBLICANGUNS.COM
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:21:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hydguy:

So he had them right?

And they found mortar rounds that had low grade nerve agent in them not long after Bagdad fell.

Heresay, give me a news article from a reputable news source.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:22:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 9:24:07 PM EDT by DLoken]

Originally Posted By NAKED-GUNMAN:

just my take.

Wrong. Our primary reason was the war against terror. Good decision to do so and history will prove that.

How many 9/11 hijackers were from Iraq? How many from our "friend" Saudi Arabia. Why isn't Bin Laden's head on a pike yet?

I mean fuck, instead of making peace with most of the Islamic world we invaded one of their nations. So much for winning their hearts and minds.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:32:49 PM EDT
Gov. Jerry Brown is "Moon Beam Brown". Always was and always will be.

What is a Moonbat???
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:42:22 PM EDT

just my take.

How many 9/11 hijackers were from Iraq? How many from our "friend" Saudi Arabia. Why isn't Bin Laden's head on a pike yet?

I mean fuck, instead of making peace with most of the Islamic world we invaded one of their nations. So much for winning their hearts and minds.

You just moved the goal post..you said we were supposed to be in Iraq because of WMD's..I said it wa the war against terror. It is now proven that with the advent of the insurgents, that Iraq was/is a haven for terrorist. We have not had to fight them on American soil,we are fighting them in Iraq.

Liberals had every opportunity to vote against or even come up with a good reason not to go to war. they did not..only now are we hearing this whining and biching about the war. There are tough decisions that have to be made to keep our freedoms intact. Thank God we are not barricated behind walls protecting our homes and land..instead we are proactive and attacking those who threaten us.

Sit back whine if you must..but I trust the decision to go to war. It has proven to crush the heart of terror where it is.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:45:14 PM EDT

There are tough decisions that have to be made to keep our freedoms intact.

Haha, like spying on us without warrants or locking US citizens in military prison for years without charge or access to a lawyer?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:47:56 PM EDT

just my take.

Hearts and minds? Hey, Moonbat that slogan is way out of place in this topic.

We the USA needed to smack somebody in the Mid East with a very big stick because that's all they respect there. Forget WMD's. We required their respect because without it they sneak attack ala' 9/11 until the cows come home. So we invaded and beat the crap out of them. Good. Now the entire terror network's a mess and almost all the real killers are in Iraq and not New York. Great. When we convert Iraq to a real working democracy the Islamic psycho's will be SOL. That will hurt them more than anything else we could have done. We are winning the war on terror, slowly, but we are winning. That's a lot more than anyone else can claim. WMD's? Who cares.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:48:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 9:49:27 PM EDT by Lazyshooter]
David Letterman came across as an ass for sure, but it didn't suprise me. Liberals are furious, that for once, moderates and conservatives, have some say on a national television network. After twenty years of Rather, Brokaw, and Jennings, and their liberal b.s., the liberals won't even let the moderates have a news "bone". Fox News at the national level, is high in the ratings and liberals like Letterman, just can't stand it. They can't stand to look at the 2004 "red/blue" map, and see how much of the country is red.

Letterman even admitted that he hadn't seen O'Reilly's show.

Personally I don't even watch Fox that much. Watching Brit Hume is like watching paint dry, and if liberals think Juan Williams is a conservative, they've lost their minds.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:50:11 PM EDT

I know if I had a chance to talk to Bin Laden, I'd take him by the hand and say, "what is the problem, mister!?" And then I'd listen carefully and promise to change to keep from offending him, if he'd only stop trying to kill us. Fair is fair, right?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:52:21 PM EDT

You just moved the goal post..you said we were supposed to be in Iraq because of WMD's..I said it wa the war against terror. It is now proven that with the advent of the insurgents, that Iraq was/is a haven for terrorist. We have not had to fight them on American soil,we are fighting them in Iraq.

You are mistaken. It was never mentioned before we went to war with iraq about Iraq being a haven for terrorists.The sole claim was saddam was a threat to the U.S and their allies because of the possibility for the use of WMD and UN violations. Now that the war was started and still continues terrorists are flocking to iraq by the thousands. That is a good thing because we can fight them over there vs here. There is no proof that iraq was a haven for terrorists.

I am all for the war in iraq but lets not confuse the facts.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:52:59 PM EDT

Haha, like spying on us without warrants or locking US citizens in military prison for years without charge or access to a lawyer?

Spying on us? really? you got a list names on who the "us" are? You mean Muslims living in the U.S. calling their families and friends? You damn right. Damn glad we are doing it too. Locking U.S. citizens..moonbat alert..I bet you probably marched with Cindy Schitt head too? I guess the conservative media is the NAZI Republican mouthpiece too? Thank God you liberals keep losing elections...Thank God.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:56:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ElCamino:

I know if I had a chance to talk to Bin Laden, I'd take him by the hand and say, "what is the problem, mister!?" And then I'd listen carefully and promise to change to keep from offending him, if he'd only stop trying to kill us. Fair is fair, right?

Originally posted By DLoken:

Why isn't Bin Laden's head on a pike yet?

Bin Laden isn't from Iraq. Iraq was a secular dictatorship (Not an Islamic Fundamentalist nuthouse lilke we're making it into) that had nothing to do with 9/11 or current terrorism in general. Attacking Iraq over terrorism is akin to theoretically attacking Switzerland over the Nazis invading Poland.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:58:03 PM EDT

Spying on us? really? you got a list names on who the "us" are? You mean Muslims living in the U.S. calling their families and friends? You damn right. Damn glad we are doing it too. Locking U.S. citizens..moonbat alert..I bet you probably marched with Cindy Schitt head too? I guess the conservative media is the NAZI Republican mouthpiece too? Thank God you liberals keep losing elections...Thank God.

Jose Padilla ring a bell? The prospect of the government listening to you or fellow Americans without warrant isn't the least bit disconcerning to you?

Fuck you, you don't deserve liberty or your firearms as you're far too ignorant to use either.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:58:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FatCobra:

You are mistaken. It was never mentioned before we went to war with iraq about Iraq being a haven for terrorists.The sole claim was saddam was a threat to the U.S and their allies because of the possibility for the use of WMD and UN violations. Now that the war was started and still continues terrorists are flocking to iraq by the thousands. That is a good thing because we can fight them over there vs here. There is no proof that iraq was a haven for terrorists.

I do not confuse "we" with "me" as in my belief of why we are at war. The fact that terrorist are in Iraq and we are fighting them there is good enough for me. The U.N. violations..what was it? Like 40 of them broken..that was for the world. Now that we are at war, the liberals have taken the terrorist position about wmd's..as a matter of fact, they are taking Saddam's position for their own. He is actually quoting the liberal mantra in court now...pretty funny if you realize how this war is on 2 fronts. One against terror and one against those who hate the President and will do anything to bring him down.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:59:45 PM EDT

Jose Padilla ring a bell? The prospect of the government listening to you or fellow Americans without warrant isn't the least bit disconcerning to you?

Fuck you, you don't deserve liberty or your firearms as you're far too ignorant to use either.

Fuck you too..come and get them you liberal pussy. If we listen to reasoning like yours, we'd be facing another terror attack on U.S. soil. Moron.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:00:05 PM EDT

Really? Can you tell us what kind of uranium a totalitarian shithead would need to make a dirty bomb?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:00:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FatCobra:

I do not confuse "we" with "me" as in my belief of why we are at war. The fact that terrorist are in Iraq and we are fighting them there is good enough for me. The U.N. violations..what was it? Like 40 of them broken..that was for the world. Now that we are at war, the liberals have taken the terrorist position about wmd's..as a matter of fact, they are taking Saddam's position for their own. He is actually quoting the liberal mantra in court now...pretty funny if you realize how this war is on 2 fronts. One against terror and one against those who hate the President and will do anything to bring him down.

Rol. Are you an American or a Republican?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:02:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By samsong:

Really? Can you tell us what kind of uranium a totalitarian shithead would need to make a dirty bomb?

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/6/9/163246.shtml - Scientists Say Uranium 'Dirty Bomb' Would Be a Dud

"But uranium's extremely low radioactivity is harmless compared with high-radiation materials, such as cesium and cobalt isotopes used in medicine and industry that experts see as potential fuel for dirty bombs.

"I used a 20-pound brick of uranium as a doorstop in my office," American nuclear physicist Peter D. Zimmerman, of King's College in London, said to illustrate the point.

Zimmerman, co-author of an expert analysis of dirty bombs for the U.S. National Defense University, said last week's government announcement was "extremely disturbing, because you cannot make a radiological dispersal device with uranium. There is just no significant radiation hazard."

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:03:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 10:04:36 PM EDT by ElCamino]

Bin Laden isn't from Iraq. Iraq was a secular dictatorship (Not an Islamic Fundamentalist nuthouse lilke we're making it into) that had nothing to do with 9/11 or current terrorism in general. Attacking Iraq over terrorism is akin to theoretically attacking Switzerland over the Nazis invading Poland.

I know that all of Saddam's victims would like to have a heartfelt discussion as to why he felt he needed to gas them and feed them into plastic shredders. Maybe it was his childhood?

ETA: I'm sure all could be forgiven with diplomacy, after all, that is the civilized way to handle mean people - just kill them with kindness.

Pussy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:04:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 10:08:19 PM EDT by DLoken]
^^^

I proved you wrong and made you look dumb and all you can do is call me a pussy from behind your monitor. Who's the pussy now?

I know that all of Saddam's victims would like to have a heartfelt discussion as to why he felt he needed to gas them and feed them into plastic shredders. Maybe it was his childhood?

That's a red herring, the fact that the man was an evil dictator is sad but irrelevant in the scope of him influencing global terrorism.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top