Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 8:16:43 PM EDT
Is that private pyle from "Full Metal Jacket" that plays edgar in MIB I?

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
yes.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:18:03 PM EDT
[#2]
awesome... thanks
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:19:48 PM EDT
[#3]
also law and order, criminal intent.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#5]
A great site for questions who played in what is IMDB.com

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Vincent D'Onofrio
He is also on Law and Order: Criminal Intent.

He is a fucking moonbat asshat libtard fuckstick shitstain to the 10th degree.

He is so fucked up that he won't discuss his roll in FMJ.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Vincent D'Onofrio

really? why does it go against his liberal mis-beliefs?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:25:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

No idea, search the internet, look and see what R. Lee DOESN'T have to say about him.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No idea, search the internet, look and see what R. Lee DOESN'T have to say about him.  

ummm... can't find anything. what did he say?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:35:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Vinnie's had some on set meltdowns too. Crazy as a loon. Moonbat to the Nth.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#11]
'LAW & ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT' STAR FAINTS ON THE SET

November 11, 2004 -- VINCENT D'Onofrio, the star of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent," passed out while shooting the hit TV series yesterday morning — prompting insiders to gossip that the actor is "losing it." "Ever since John Kerry lost the election, [D'Onofrio] has lost his [bleep,]" said our on-set insider.

"He has been getting into fistfights with people, and when he passed out today, we all thought he was faking it. But then he insisted they call 911."

An ambulance raced to the Queens studio, where paramedics found nothing wrong with the gifted actor, who became a star in 1987 with his searing performance as a misfit Marine in "Full Metal Jacket."

Tensions on the "Criminal Intent" set are running high. "No one thinks Vincent will last for much longer," the insider said.

"He is so hard to work with — a total freak. He constantly complains about the scripts and has held up production a lot."

D'Onofrio, a big Kerry supporter, was said to be devastated over President Bush's re-election. "When PAGE SIX [last week] wrote about 'Law & Order' putting up signs forbidding political discussions on set, it was funny," our source said. "Those signs were put up because of [D'Onofrio]."

About a month before the election, D'Onofrio "insisted" on putting up anti-Bush posters and fliers, "and would attack anyone who disagreed with him," the spy added.

In response, "Law & Order" producers posted signs banning political discussions or anything else that would impede work on set, implying that D'Onofrio had held up taping of the show with his political zealotry.

D'Onofrio's co-stars, Kathryn Erbe, Jamey Sheridan and Courtney B. Vance, are said to be fed up with his antics.

"No one — and I do mean no one — talks to him anymore," the insider added.

A rep for the show insisted there had been no "fistfights."

D'Onofrio does not have a rep. But show creator Dick Wolf said via a rep: "The stress of being the first among equals on a one-hour television drama is the most exhausting job in show business. Hours are long and stress levels are high.

"Any actor who has been in Vincent's position knows how tough it is. It is unfortunate that Vincent's health has become the topic of gossip and speculation under these circumstances."

freerepublic.info/focus/f-chat/1277820/posts
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#12]
He can't seem to let the misfit Pvt. Pyle character go, can he?  Looks like he'll be let go from Law & Order first.  His loss, is no loss & the Gunny was right.    
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#13]
This goes under i heard it somewhere file .....
But didn't he have to be hospitalized after the 04 prez election because of some mental breakdown ?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Vinnie's had some on set meltdowns too. Crazy as a loon. Moonbat to the Nth.

Google "moonbat D'Onofrio" I did just for kicks, but there were Tons of hits.

Apparently he is suffering from attacks and fainting spells that some attribute to BDS - Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

November 11, 2004 -- VINCENT D'Onofrio, the star of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent," passed out while shooting the hit TV series yesterday morning — prompting insiders to gossip that the actor is "losing it." "Ever since John Kerry lost the election, [D'Onofrio] has lost his [bleep,]" said our on-set insider.

"He has been getting into fistfights with people, and when he passed out today, we all thought he was faking it. But then he insisted they call 911."

An ambulance raced to the Queens studio, where paramedics found nothing wrong with the gifted actor, who became a star in 1987 with his searing performance as a misfit Marine in "Full Metal Jacket."

Tensions on the "Criminal Intent" set are running high. "No one thinks Vincent will last for much longer," the insider said.

"He is so hard to work with — a total freak. He constantly complains about the scripts and has held up production a lot."

D'Onofrio, a big Kerry supporter, was said to be devastated over President Bush's re-election. "When PAGE SIX [last week] wrote about 'Law & Order' putting up signs forbidding political discussions on set, it was funny," our source said. "Those signs were put up because of [D'Onofrio]."

About a month before the election, D'Onofrio "insisted" on putting up anti-Bush posters and fliers, "and would attack anyone who disagreed with him," the spy added.

In response, "Law & Order" producers posted signs banning political discussions or anything else that would impede work on set, implying that D'Onofrio had held up taping of the show with his political zealotry.

D'Onofrio's co-stars, Kathryn Erbe, Jamey Sheridan and Courtney B. Vance, are said to be fed up with his antics.

"No one — and I do mean no one — talks to him anymore," the insider added.

A rep for the show insisted there had been no "fistfights."

D'Onofrio does not have a rep. But show creator Dick Wolf said via a rep: "The stress of being the first among equals on a one-hour television drama is the most exhausting job in show business. Hours are long and stress levels are high.

"Any actor who has been in Vincent's position knows how tough it is. It is unfortunate that Vincent's health has become the topic of gossip and speculation under these circumstances."

Yeah, I would really trust some freepers to post unbiased stuff.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Well it is a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, after all, right?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:51:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

trust them more than the liberal media
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:06:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Googled for what R. Lee Ermey said about Donofrio and came across this Full Metal Jacket trivia site...    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/trivia    
Some of the interesting quotes about Ermey:

Former US Marines Drill Instructor R. Lee Ermey was hired as a consultant on how to drill USMC style. He performed a demonstration on videotape in which he yelled obscene insults and abuse for fifteen minutes without stopping, repeating himself, or even flinching - despite being continuously pelted with tennis balls and oranges. Director Stanley Kubrick was so impressed that he cast R. Lee Ermey as Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann.

The videotape demonstration was not the only factor which got R. Lee Ermey the role as the drill instructor. Ermey went to Kubrick and asked for the part, as the actors on the set were, in his opinion, not up to snuff. When Kubrick declined, Ermey barked an order for Kubrick to stand up when he was spoken to, and the director instinctively obeyed. That sealed the matter, and Ermey won the part as Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann.

Much, if not all, of R. Lee Ermey's dialogue during the Paris Island sequence was improvised. While filming the opening scene, where he disciplines Pvt. Cowboy, he says Cowboy is the type of guy that would have sex with another guy "and not even have the goddamned common courtesy to give him a reach-around". Stanley Kubrick immediately yelled cut and went over to R. Lee Ermey to ask him, "What the hell is a reach-around?" R. Lee Ermey politely explained what it meant. Stanley Kubrick laughed and re-shot the scene, telling R. Lee Ermey to keep the line.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:28:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The original article appeared in the NY Post.  I couldn't find an archive of it because it's so old.  I used Free Republic because someone had posted the article in a thread there.

If you don't trust freepers, how about these guys -
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=294733

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Googled for what R. Lee Ermey said about Donofrio and came across this Full Metal Jacket trivia site...    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/trivia    
Some of the interesting quotes about Ermey:

Former US Marines Drill Instructor R. Lee Ermey was hired as a consultant on how to drill USMC style. He performed a demonstration on videotape in which he yelled obscene insults and abuse for fifteen minutes without stopping, repeating himself, or even flinching - despite being continuously pelted with tennis balls and oranges. Director Stanley Kubrick was so impressed that he cast R. Lee Ermey as Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann.

The videotape demonstration was not the only factor which got R. Lee Ermey the role as the drill instructor. Ermey went to Kubrick and asked for the part, as the actors on the set were, in his opinion, not up to snuff. When Kubrick declined, Ermey barked an order for Kubrick to stand up when he was spoken to, and the director instinctively obeyed. That sealed the matter, and Ermey won the part as Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann.

Much, if not all, of R. Lee Ermey's dialogue during the Paris Island sequence was improvised. While filming the opening scene, where he disciplines Pvt. Cowboy, he says Cowboy is the type of guy that would have sex with another guy "and not even have the goddamned common courtesy to give him a reach-around". Stanley Kubrick immediately yelled cut and went over to R. Lee Ermey to ask him, "What the hell is a reach-around?" R. Lee Ermey politely explained what it meant. Stanley Kubrick laughed and re-shot the scene, telling R. Lee Ermey to keep the line.

Da Gunny is cool.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:50:24 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, you're just a dick.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:53:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, you're just a dick.

I cannot confirm or deny my present, past, or future affiliation with any vast conspiracy groups involving birds, airplanes, or the opposite of left.

ETA: Maxi pads are right out
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Why are you so offended?
Its glaringly obvious to anyone that Vinny is a moonbat.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:03:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Why are you so offended?

I want to know how long it took someone on the Criminal Intent set to crack "I don't think Leonard can hack it anymore.  I think Leonard's a Section Eight."

HEY Joker.....
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:07:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why are you so offended?

I want to know how long it took someone on the Criminal Intent set to crack "I don't think Leonard can hack it anymore.  I think Leonard's a Section Eight."

HEY Joker.....

I was referring to Loken, but that was funny.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:50:51 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Vincent D'Onofrio

Ditto
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:36:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
also law and order, criminal intent.

Playing a character who is full of himself, sanctimonious, self-righteous, and thinks he has all the answers.

What a natural.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:15:17 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Vincent D'Onofrio is also on Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

ETA: dammit, beat by three frickin' seconds...

Columbo: Revisited.  You can't help but see the parallels.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:19:00 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Vincent D'Onofrio is also on Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

ETA: dammit, beat by three frickin' seconds...

Columbo: Revisited.  You can't help but see the parallels.

"Oh - one more thing..."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top