Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/3/2006 6:46:28 PM EDT
I noticed this past week that Lawrence Fishburne, who is one of my very favorite actors (and seems like a good guy) was one of the goofball gang members in DeathWish II.

I knew he was Cowboy Curtis on Pee-Wee's Playhouse, but seeing him wearing silly sunglasses, dressed more or less like Cindy Lauper, and being "bad" (in a most hammy way) in DW II cracked me up.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:49:45 PM EDT
I also like Morgan Freeman a lot.

HH
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:00:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:
I noticed this past week that Lawrence Fishburne, who is one of my very favorite actors (and seems like a good guy) was one of the goofball gang members in DeathWish II.

I knew he was Cowboy Curtis on Pee-Wee's Playhouse, but seeing him wearing silly sunglasses, dressed more or less like Cindy Lauper, and being "bad" (in a most hammy way) in DW II cracked me up.

Kinda reminded me of the gangleader bit in "Hollywood Shuffle."
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:18:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:

I always liked Lawrence Fishburne. He was an awesome cop in Deep Cover.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:29:18 PM EDT
Was in King of New York playing a psycho banger as well.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:59:03 PM EDT
My favorite black cop actor was always Sir Sidney Poitier.

That man is the shit.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:20:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:34:08 PM EDT
lol... i was half expecting to see a pic of Shaq.

Top Top