Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 3:32:43 PM EDT
I've gotten a couple songs from Wal Mart but they have limits on how they can be copied and used and burnt...I don't mind paying for downloaded songs but I want them to damn well be MINE when I'm done.

Who's good? I'm guessing not the Russian sites...

***EDIT***

Oops, sorry guys. There's a thread on this topic ON THE FIRST PAGE. My ARF-FU is way weak tonight. Mods kill this.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
360 Share is what I use. $22 for a lifetime membership. I can download and they are mine. They are also not encoded so I can convert through Itunes into my daughters Ipod or use as is on my wife's RCA Lyra. Also they have movies and other stuff.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
There is no substitute for iTunes.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#3]
We're pretty happy with iTunes, although you won't be able to use the files on a non-iPod MP3 player without a little work.

All services will have goofy restrictions on how many times you can burn and what you can do with your music that you paid for.  All you have to do is burn it to CD once, then re-rip as MP3.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#4]
iTunes, for me.  But I'm an iPod guy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
360 Share is what I use. $22 for a lifetime membership. I can download and they are mine. They are also not encoded so I can convert through Itunes into my daughters Ipod or use as is on my wife's RCA Lyra. Also they have movies and other stuff.

Your "360 Share" is a ripoff.

quoted from their site: " The purchase of a membership, however, is not a license to upload or download copyrighted material. We urge you to respect copyright and share responsibly.
Click here for info on using p2p safely."

"Your"  mp3's are not legit.

also read here: says its a scam. Its basically charging you for the free the Gnutella p2p network.  www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,13745416
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top