BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
How many white people hijack planes?  D.B. Cooper doesn't count because he bailed out.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:29:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn, it sucks to be white then. They only want to kill white Americans, I forgot. My bad.

You are right. Everyone in the World Trade Center was a White American.

You drew the line and put blacks on the same level as muslims, not I.
You can try all you want to integrate blacks into what I said, but it won't work.

Decided the "they want to kill White Americans" was indeed flawed so decided to drop back and punt eh?

Rehash- People who lump people into groups, and judge them accordingly, do it to everyone.  Its how they assess issues. Lump Sum.

You lump all of them into a group because of the national origin of the vagina they came out of. Right, wrong or indifferent, thats your style.

I showed you a list of serious America haters that came from a vagina idential to yours, but Im sure you wont catch that either.

And Im know my friends are glad I dont do it, if I measured them by you..............

Weak

www.thegritsbookclub.com/Books/Checkmate.JPG

Crutcher got nothing on my game.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:35:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
tag

Too late. Games over.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:22:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah, like all those comments that flamed you just because you boycott haji. I figure they're sending money back East, so I don't patronize them either. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Since ignorance is the topic of the day, and you guys seem so phobic, I will share this. I personally know 3 Iranian famlies. Every single one of them, and everyone they know, here and back there, hate their government.

These folks truly love America more than half the Americans I know, some leaders included.........

Examples.......

taxprof.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/john_kerry.jpg

www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/1999/yearinreview/top.stories/01/link.hillary.clinton.jpg

www.nndb.com/people/384/000029297/jay-rock-Candidate433.jpg

And that even includes some Senate Republicans....

www.yellow-springs.k12.oh.us/ys-mls/_borders/Mike%20DeWine.jpg

To judge someone because of the group they belong to, or give a free pass to someone because of the group they belong to is ignorant. I see we came full circle.

ETA: Oh yeah, I left someone out your standards would give a free pass to........

www.greatdreams.com/mcveigh.jpg

Hey - dont lump McVeigh in with that scum.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#6]
tag
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:31:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Did I make it?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:40:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Did I make it?

Ummm.... Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh.  Umkay?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top