Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 12:25:04 PM EDT
Tuesday_Morning  (416 posts)      Sun Jan-01-06 06:43 PM
Original message
C'mon & IMPEACH: Nat'l Guerilla Action Day!!
I've been doing this (putting up little IMPEACHMENT stickers wherever I go) since right before Christmas and I gotta tell ya:

It's easy - you buy blank labels at the local office supply and directions come right on the box. Carry them with you and just slap them on stuff as you go about your day.

It's satisfying - instead of sitting at your computer, you're out doing something, something that gives you a little thrill each time you slap a sticker on those roach motels at the drugstore or the salt shaker at the restaurant.

It's satisfying to others: A lot of people don't realize just how many impeachment supporters are out here and this is one way to tel folks that they're not alone. I met a guy at a New Year's Eve party last night who saw one of my stickers last week. He said he was so tickled to see it; it made his day!

from  DU
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Sad, isn't it?  That she considers this meaningful action against a politician she disagrees with.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]
They ought to RUSH the impeachment articles from that fucktard Conyers to the FLOOR immediately.  

The impeachment will go down like paris hilton, with a lot of Dems voting against as well.  The debate will be golden as the pussification party of america tries to explain how we'd be safer simply letting the terrorists attack here, and our guys quoting, for example, the CHicago Tribute who did a LENGHTY analysis last week and conclude, GASP, that Bush didn't mislead anyone into war.

Then its done with, the air's out of their sails, and America will remember who really stands for strong defense.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#3]
It will fail. The plan doesn't include a global test.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Vandalism is fun!!

Maybe when she's done bettering the country by slapping stickers all over the place she can help the environment by burning down an SUV dealership.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:36:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It will fail. The plan doesn't include a global test.

LOL
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:36:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like the 'tard who went up to Yosemite with reams and reams of paper printed with moonbat slogans, made them into paper airplanes, and launched them into the valley.

It's Activism, NOT Littering
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top