Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aren't you supposed to be somewhere bragging about attacking jeeptops? That'll make everyone nutsuck you, tough boy!

Which ex member are you again?

Hey Mr Clean,
Tostitos

How in HELL does he know about your jeep-cutting esapades in WalMart parking lots?

ALERT: Possible troll account outed!!!  

Maybe but unless he was a longtime lurker he wouldn't have known about MrClean's Wal-Mart escapades.

I think I know who it is, if so he is actually one of my old buds on here.

you think it's that crazy ole dude that plays with dolls?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
But he's the one broadcasting his "choice" to the world, so he's inviting comments. If he wanted to avoid criticism, he should have kept his biases to himself.

Ahhhh. I just love the sound of liberal America, where tolerance and peace are the goal but never the means.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Citabria,
Clean and myself are sorry that we pissed on your thread.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
But he's the one broadcasting his "choice" to the world, so he's inviting comments. If he wanted to avoid criticism, he should have kept his biases to himself.

Ahhhh. I just love the sound of liberal America, where tolerance and peace are the goal but never the means.

+1 to that.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sorry Citabria, didn't mean to get your thread shit on. My apologies.

You're not sorry, you're a dick.
Once people like you die out this country will get a whole lot better.

Hold on..........

Wait a minute....................

Here it comes..........................
usera.imagecave.com/heyheybooboo/folksmark.jpg

fyi, patriotic Americans will never die. 200+ years and still going.

So clean, I take it you don't eat Chinese food either? Or get gas from 7-11 because a Hindu owns it??? Do you eat French Fries??

Pay attention..

When the average Chinese person smiles when Americans die, then I won't eat there.
When a Hindu smiles when Americans die then same goes for them.
Hell yes I eat french fries, they taste good.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Unlike certain countries around the world, we here in America actually have the freedom of choice to dine wherever the frick we want.

Maybe you would rather we not?

Yes, but what is that choice based upon?

It's sure as HELL not a Ford/Chevy thing. If you don't like Subway's food or cleanliness that's an informed choice. If you don't go to Subway because your backwards redneck ass assumes the owners are terroists, well, that's just plain ignorant.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:20:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Unlike certain countries around the world, we here in America actually have the freedom of choice to dine wherever the frick we want.

Maybe you would rather we not?

It's sure as HELL not a Ford/Chevy thing. If you don't like Subway's food or cleanliness that's an informed choice. If you don't go to Subway because your backwards redneck ass assumes the owners are terroists, well, that's just plain ignorant.

You don't get it.  Informed choices aren't different...they're the same across the board.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You're 200 years old? I guess that goes some way to explaining your racism. I understand, it's not your fault, in the 1800s it was socially acceptable.

You do know that there are Iranian Christians, right? And Iraqi Christians, Egyptian Christians (Copts), as well as Iranian Zoroastrians, Baha'i, Jews, and many other Middle-Easterners who aren't Muslim. Furthermore, not all Muslims support the terrorists. Most don't.

But then, I guess hatred of others based on the color of their skin doesn't have to make sense. It never has.

ETA: I understand and accept that it's his choice and his alone to make where he dines or purchases from. I'm just saying, don't make this choice and pretend it's not racism. Don't pretend it's morally superior.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So clean, I take it you don't eat Chinese food either? Or get gas from 7-11 because a Hindu owns it??? Do you eat French Fries??

Actually, I like Chinese food. It's those damn Chinks I can't stand.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:23:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're 200 years old? I guess that goes some way to explaining your racism. I understand, it's not your fault, in the 1800s it was socially acceptable.

You do know that there are Iranian Christians, right? And Iraqi Christians, Egyptian Christians (Copts), as well as Iranian Zoroastrians, Baha'i, Jews, and many other Middle-Easterners who aren't Muslim. Furthermore, not all Muslims support the terrorists. Most don't.

But then, I guess hatred of others based on the color of their skin doesn't have to make sense. It never has.

out of
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, good luck wih all that!

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hold on..........

Wait a minute....................

Here it comes..........................
usera.imagecave.com/heyheybooboo/folksmark.jpg

Pay attention..

When the average Chinese person smiles when Americans die, then I won't eat there.
When a Hindu smiles when Americans die then same goes for them.
Hell yes I eat french fries, they taste good.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:23:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Subway > Quiznos if only because Quiznos acts like its the greatest sandwhich place ever, when IMO its just charges a bit more and really isnt all that special.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Allrighty then,  thanks for the HIJACKED thread.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:25:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Who the hell cares why people make the choices they do? See? Liberals love blabbing about "freedom of choice," when in reality that means only one of two things:

A. We are free to choose exactly as they do

or

B. Our choice doesn't count if it's for the wrong reasons. See A.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Allrighty then,  thanks for the HIJACKED thread.

SHUT UP!

(Who the hell are you, again?)

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm, actually you got that backwards....once liberal you must love everyone people like you die out, this country will stop being destroyed from within....

And I won't go to any obviously muslim run businesses either. I don't need my money funding bombs that may be used against me....

Wake up and smell the 9/11....
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:42:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#20]
See post.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top