Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:23:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ann Coulter's mind in Selma Hayek's body.......  Now that would be nice....

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:26:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Youve been here since 2002 you fucking know better.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:29:15 AM EDT
[#3]
The best pho-shp job ever.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#4]
She is a vile bitch.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:39:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Man hands
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:51:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
She is a vile bitch.

Yeah well, she's one of the most vocal pro gun people in America.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She is a vile bitch.

Yeah well, she's one of the most vocal pro gun people in America.

That's a huge stretch.

I've see pictures of her with a handgun and a 10/22, but that's a looooong way from being one of the most vocal pro gun advocates in America.

Ted Nuggent, Michael Savage, Wayne LaPierre, Larry Pratt, these are the most vocal pro-gun people in America. Ann Coulter is not.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Ann Coulter is pretty damn recognized and widely known where as as much as we love the nuge and Wayne Lapierre they don't USUALLYreach much past their audience.  Ann has a way of getting under everyones skin.  Your still probably right about Pratt and Savage BUT at this point,  as long as they are not hurting us, I'll take almost any ally I can get when it comes to keeping my firearms.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I've said it before...

She's one smart SKANK!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:37:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Her constant nervous laugh scares me, am I the only one?  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:43:09 PM EDT
[#11]
She is going to bring severe bodily harm to any who says, "I'd hit it!".

Her pootie poo has teeth
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:45:00 PM EDT
[#12]
edit: delete please
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:50:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I think Ann is a hoot. I have read a couple of her books and while she can be described as a political hack, she makes a lot of sense most of the time. My brother is a liberal hippie type and usually falls for everything espoused on the media. He listens to whackos on public radio so I thought he might get a kick out of one of her books.  Well believe it or not, she has turned him around. He is starting to see the media for what it is. My thanks to Ann for this.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:01:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
She is a vile bitch.

Shes doing something right if YOU say that.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:19:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Lanky.. Arrogant.. Smokes.. Waste of oxygen..

But whatever floats your boat.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:47:04 PM EDT
[#16]
A.  She looks like a well made up Tori Spelling.  And a well made up Tori Spelling is still a Tori Spelling.

B.  While she is well spoken, so is about every lawyer I've met, and many of them aren't particularly smart.  I might add, that while they have silver tongues, it's still feces that slips from their mouths most often.

C.  She spends a lot of time developing complex and witty (or not so witty) sounding one-liners that, minus the more sophisticated rhetoric, are in essence the two lines that precede a laugh track in a network sitcom.  What she lacks in substance she tends to make up for with cheap shots.  Calling the New York Times the "Treason Times," for 12 paragraphs, or framing the lyrics to "Kwanzaa bells, dashikis sell, Whitey has to pay," to Jungle Bells isn't really reasoned debate.  It's just mud slinging.  It really just doesn't rise to a level worth of much note.  It does sell lots of books.  Surprise.

Really, I suggest you read her work more carefully and ask yourself how many facts she's really relating.  (I suggest reading her work on the, admittedly silly, Kwanzaa holiday for starters and decide if this is someone you actually want to credit with a vast and complex mind relaying gripping arguments and complete logic chains).

D.  I suspect that the majority of her popularity is driven by an audience badly in need of articulate spokeswomen, but who are starved of them because their politics have badly alienated about anyone in simultaneous possession of two qualities: femininity and intelligence.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top