Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 9:49:09 PM EDT
I keep seeing it on the back of semi trailers. You know, wrote in the dirt on the back door. I drive a semi and I don't have a clue what it is supposed to mean.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:49:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Wacked out Wednesdays?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]
WOW just WOW!! I mean dude...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#3]
probrobly something to do with washing the vehicle.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:50:04 PM EDT
[#4]
world of Warcraft?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:52:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
world of Warcraft?

+1
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:52:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Whip 'em Out Wednesday
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:53:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Whip-em Out Wednesday ....

A radio shtick perpetuated by Opie and Anthony for the past 5 or 6 years ...

The premise being, you write "WOW" in the crud on the back of your cars, and the ladies are encouraged to give you a flash.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Whip 'em out Wednesday.  It is from a XM Radio 202, the Opie and Anthony show (highly recommend).

check out www.opieandanthony.com ...warning there is possible NSFW content on this sight.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
world of Warcraft?

Woo!!! World of Warcraft!!!!

I pissed away months into it until I got tired of it and sold my account.

Now somones going to pay me money to play thier character
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I dont know but I found this site on google talking about something called Web Object Wizard.  Made by the planet J corp.  They seem to be doing something with shipping tracking.  

Try to make sence of it
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:58:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
world of Warcraft?

I just started playing, have a lvl 21 human mage, its addicting, you have to be able to manage your time well.  I did my first instance the other night, got the staff and wand i needed!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:00:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
world of Warcraft?

I just started playing, have a lvl 21 human mage, its addicting, you have to be able to manage your time well.  I did my first instance the other night, got the staff and wand i needed!

At the end I couldnt get in any good instance runs, I hit rang 7 or 8 on PVP, got tired of waiting for it too.  Finally sold my rogue with all blue set, epic mount, and 1300G for $60 to be rid of it
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:01:14 PM EDT
[#13]
We have a mess of them here.  The WOW stands for Warehousing of Wisconsin on the trucks I see here.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Whip-em Out Wednesday ....

A radio shtick perpetuated by Opie and Anthony for the past 5 or 6 years ...

The premise being, you write "WOW" in the crud on the back of your cars, and the ladies are encouraged to give you a flash.

Well, it hasn't seemed to work for me yet.

I couldn't understand why someone would abandon the old 'show me some skin' or 'breast check 53 feet ahead' for 'WOW' but I see it is the same.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:20:44 AM EDT
[#15]
There was a cheerleader at my high school who had a big "W" tattooed on each butt cheek.  

When she'd do cartwheels, she'd spell out 'WOW, MOM, WOW."  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:34:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Whip 'em out Wednesday.  It is from a XM Radio 202, the Opie and Anthony show (highly recommend).

check out www.opieandanthony.com ...warning there is possible NSFW content on this sight.

Some of those things need to put their shirts back on.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:44:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
world of Warcraft?

+1

+2

ugh, cant we all just quit?
(im doing well, i havent played in 4 weeks)
/me is ashamed to admit that:/
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:37:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Wonders Of Wildlife in Springfield, MO.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:38:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:39:32 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
world of Warcraft?

+1

+2

ugh, cant we all just quit?
(im doing well, i havent played in 4 weeks)
/me is ashamed to admit that:/

I quit a week after I stopped playing, miss it sometimes for something to do, but not most the time
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:40:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:40:31 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Time to get a WOW battlegrounds group together! Hell, lets start a guild.

I tried to start Heckler and Koch, no one wanted to join.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:47:13 AM EDT
[#23]
I know in this area.  There were a couple of DJ's on a radio station (WAAF) that coined the phrase  "Whip em Out Wednesday"  I believe that they are on XM now.  They got fired from WAAF.  For reporting that the Mayor of Boston had died.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:53:10 AM EDT
[#24]
I just started playing WOW this weekend. It's better then I thought it would be! I'm a level 11 dwarf hunter so far. I first started as a mage but found the class to be boring right away.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:54:26 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I just started playing WOW this weekend. It's better then I thought it would be! I'm a level 11 dwarf hunter so far. I first started as a mage but found the class to be boring right away.

Start a Warlock, Mage or Priest, always needed in groups, hunters and rouges have trouble getting in groups.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:06:27 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:08:57 AM EDT
[#27]
hehehe i have a lvl 60 orc tank in an endgame guild. (fighting rag)
i have the time to play but after taking a break for 2 weeks i havent wanted to go back, i have over 45 days play time(which is really pathetic if u think about it.) so its time to stop playin.

world of warcrack must be destroyed! horrible game!  :~(
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:13:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Worn Out Weiner
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:14:26 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Start a Warlock, Mage or Priest, always needed in groups, hunters and rouges have trouble getting in groups.

The main problem with Rogue/Hunter getting slots in groups is simply because there are so darn many of them. They're the two most popular classes, period. So, right off the bat, you have a lot of competition. In addition, they are two of the easiest classes to solo in, meaning you have a lot of 60 rogues and hunters that soloed their way there and have zero idea how to use their class in a group. This is particularly a problem with hunters, where bad pet management can wipe a group easily.

-Mark
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:27:06 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The main problem with Rogue/Hunter getting slots in groups is simply because there are so darn many of them. They're the two most popular classes, period. So, right off the bat, you have a lot of competition. In addition, they are two of the easiest classes to solo in, meaning you have a lot of 60 rogues and hunters that soloed their way there and have zero idea how to use their class in a group. This is particularly a problem with hunters, where bad pet management can wipe a group easily.

-Mark

really? I thought the warriors, paladins, and mages were the most popular and there were fewer priests and hunters...

In most rpg games I liked to play mages, but after just getting to level 6 with my mage I was bored. There just isn't enough variety in casting, and you have zero melee ability whatsoever which made soloing even at low levels hard.

I'd like to play a versatile class thats in demand for groups but I generally dislike warrior-types because they are even more boring, just sit there and autoattack. With the hunter I get to do ranged with guns, a little melee, and use pets. I was also considering doing warlock but their abilities seemed very narrow.

Do you play on PvP servers or just PvE? I started on a PvE so far. I was considering doing a PvP server so that I would have something to do for the end game but I hesitated since I didn't want to get ganked while still learing the ropes.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:42:08 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
There was a cheerleader at my high school who had a big "W" tattooed on each butt cheek.  

When she'd do cartwheels, she'd spell out 'WOW, MOM, WOW."  

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:45:37 AM EDT
[#32]
women on women
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:53:51 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

really? I thought the warriors, paladins, and mages were the most popular and there were fewer priests and hunters...

Do you play on PvP servers or just PvE? I started on a PvE so far. I was considering doing a PvP server so that I would have something to do for the end game but I hesitated since I didn't want to get ganked while still learing the ropes.

Warriors are only in the upper levels of popularity Horde-side. Alliance-side, they're one of the more desired classes, particularly if you can play one (read: tank) well.

Paladins are pretty popular, but they're a) Alliance only and b) are restricted to two of the four Alliance races. This cuts down their numbers somewhat.

Mages are neither popular nor unpopular. They're about average, really.

You're right on Priests, though.

I play on an RP server, which is basically a PvE server with a slightly different ruleset. The PvP servers tend to have a pretty big immaturity problem; they have a larger proportion of jerks, script-kiddies, and just plain asshats than the PvE or RP servers.

-Mark
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:08:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Talk about a thread hi-jack.  I thought we were doing to talk about O+A.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Wuss on Wheels
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:58:36 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

In most rpg games I liked to play mages, but after just getting to level 6 with my mage I was bored. There just isn't enough variety in casting, and you have zero melee ability whatsoever which made soloing even at low levels hard.

I'd like to play a versatile class thats in demand for groups but I generally dislike warrior-types because they are even more boring, just sit there and autoattack. With the hunter I get to do ranged with guns, a little melee, and use pets. I was also considering doing warlock but their abilities seemed very narrow.

You need to realize that at the start of the game, every class is somewhat slightly boring in that you don’t have a plethora of abilities like you do when you are level 60. As you level, you can train new skills and abilities that you don’t start with. When playing a warrior as a GOOD tank, simply turning on auto attack and sitting there doing nothing else (even just using taunt) will wipe your group. A good warrior is hard to find and I always realized that while playing my other characters. A priest will usually be the most in demand class for groups.

You will find that if you have half a brain and aren’t incredibly lazy (imagine that: being lazy while playing a video game), any class is easy to play. The problem is most people don’t have half a brain or are too lazy to play decently. In short, many, if not most people that you will encounter, will suck. I have a 60 paladin, 60 rogue, and 53 warrior (that will be 60 soon). It’s a fun game, but the key is moderation. I’ve been playing off and on since midnight of the game’s release. When I get bored or need a break, I take a break and won’t play for weeks or months at a time, or I’ll try and level up a new character.

I play on a PVP server (Tichondrius). PVP is a blessing and a curse. You can kill people and have a lot of fun, but sometimes you may get killed a lot and it can lose its appeal.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#37]
So we gonna start a WoW guild or what? I want to play again.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

That would be cool with me, we could have several people start over at lvl 1 on the same server and level up together. Maybe we should start a new topic...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Reminds of a joke:

(Condensed Version) Superman and Wonder Woman dated for a while.  Wonder Woman goes and gets A "W" tatooed on each of her butt cheeks.  The next time she sees Superman, she can't wait to show him, so lifts the skirt; drops thos panty things and bends over and asks "what do you think?"

Punch line 1: Superman says "WOW!"

Punch line 2: Superman says "What does "WOW" stand for?"  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#40]
On TRUCKS? It's gotta be Whip 'em Out Wednsday... www.opieandanthony.com/
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Wendy O. Williams.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:08:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:08:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would be cool with me, we could have several people start over at lvl 1 on the same server and level up together. Maybe we should start a new topic...

They just opened up a few new servers. You guys may want to think of starting there (nice and balanced and you won't have to deal with getting ganked by 60s, at least for a while). I already have friends that I hang out with that I play, so I won't be switching servers any time soon.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They just opened up a few new servers. You guys may want to think of starting there (nice and balanced and you won't have to deal with getting ganked by 60s, at least for a while). I already have friends that I hang out with that I play, so I won't be switching servers any time soon.

hmm so I should start a new mage or priest on one of the new servers? That sounds like a good idea. But wouldn't the newbie areas be overrun with all the new players?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#48]
[gonzo] WOcka Wocka [gonzo]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Reminds of a joke:

(Condensed Version) Superman and Wonder Woman dated for a while.  Wonder Woman goes and gets A "W" tatooed on each of her butt cheeks.  The next time she sees Superman, she can't wait to show him, so lifts the skirt; drops thos panty things and bends over and asks "what do you think?"

Punch line 1: Superman says "WOW!"

Punch line 2: Superman says "What does "WOW" stand for?"  

Reminds me of another:

B.B. King's girlfriend decided to get a tattoo of a "B" on each of her butt cheeks to show her devotion.  
After she got the tattoo she wanted to surprise B.B. so she lifts her skirt, drops her drawers and bends over.  B.B. takes a look and says, "Who's Bob?"
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Whip 'em Out Wednesday

+1 a new york city radio thing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top