Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 7:34:39 PM EDT

this might be a dupe, but its the first time I've seen it.

take this test and see if you'll make it.

zombie survival test

my results wern't pretty but I made it out.

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 69%!  
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.  

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 48% on survivalpoints

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Duped like a son of a bitch... But since its Zombies, ill play along.

89%
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations! You scored 86%!  
You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine.  

You scored higher than 88% on survivalpoints
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#3]
You scored higher than 79% on survivalpoints
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:42:04 PM EDT
[#4]
91%

You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 88%!

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 77%!  
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.  

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 60% on survivalpoints

edit:  I'm not really sure where I messed up
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#7]
69%

I'm sure the fact that I don't want to help anyone else nor do I want their help didn't help....and I guess the fact that I never really chose all of the above (Is gaining Police band really that much of an advantage over CB? I think your just wasting time taking all those extra supplies, especially when you are with only 1 other person)
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:17:36 PM EDT
[#8]
84% bitches....sorry im drunk
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:24:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's mine.  Damn zombies.

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 81%!  

-Jason M
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#10]
86%
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:35:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 89%!

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Dupe, but at least I scored better than last time..
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:38:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 79%
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
69%

I'm sure the fact that I don't want to help anyone else nor do I want their help didn't help....and I guess the fact that I never really chose all of the above (Is gaining Police band really that much of an advantage over CB? I think your just wasting time taking all those extra supplies, especially when you are with only 1 other person)

on the police band you can use the repeaters they have to boost your range, plus they will be monitoring those channels more so you can call for help if it's there.  More people, means more trigger pullers, you'll need them if you're being over run.  You can't shoot and reload *that* fast.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#15]
93%
I don't give a shit about anybody
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 93%!  
You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine

You scored higher than 98%

Take everything, kill everyone, and no stopping for the trapped sheep.

Av.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 84%!

You scored higher than 93% on survivalpoints

motherbeechiz!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#18]
84%
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 87%!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 89%!  

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:45:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Bwahahahaha . . .

Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 97%!

You scored higher than 99% on survivalpoints
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#22]
88% armed and dangerous......

I think I lost some points on the foods I woudl grab and the leaving people to fend for themselves bit....
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:53:59 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't need a test.

I was here for the ACTUAL post Hurricane Wilma Zombie Outbreak of October 31, 2005 and survived.

In a single night dozens of zombies (mostly children who are the most vulnerable in zombie outbreaks) went door to door mumbling incoherently on a quest for victims. Sometimes there would be as many as 4 or 5 of them at a time.

It was hard business wasting the little fuckers but you do what needs to be done. Luckily there was a lot of hurricane debris to keep the fires going.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Damn dirty Zombies.....
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 88%!

is1.okcupid.com/mt_pics/773/773812361575599080/5349989821747660792-4.jpg

+1
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#26]
79%

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:11:25 PM EDT
[#27]
I tired to get low score, could only get 49$
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 78%!  

* You scored higher than 93% on survivalpoints!

I made it out with you...    
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:35:02 PM EDT
[#29]
91%.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:58:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 82%!  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:11:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 86%!

You scored higher than 81% on survivalpoints
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:54:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I tired to get low score, could only get 49$

One of them...
Congratulations! You scored 18%!  
You fought back, a little. Despite all your attempts, you went out with a whimper. Or a scream, rather. You then rise against your former allies.

You scored higher than 5% on survivalpoints

Beat that suckers!

My score with honest answers;

Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 97%!  

You scored higher than 99% on survivalpoints

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top