Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 2:35:09 PM EDT
I'm sick and tired of all the improper use of apostrophe's on this board.  It pisse's me off that so many of you guy's don't know how to punctuate properly.  Day after day I read hundred's of post's with apostrophe's in the wrong place's.

What give's?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Who, cares, what, pisses, you, off?,
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:37:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Now that's funny.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:40:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm sick and tired of all the improper use of apostrophe's on this board.  It pisse's me off that so many of you guy's don't know how to punctuate properly.  Day after day I read hundred's of post's with apostrophe's in the wrong place's.

What give's?

Intentional?

Of course it wa's!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]
bah!

that's so funny right there!

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:47:34 PM EDT
[#9]
The poor grasp of the English language displayed by many posters here is reflective of a national trend towards retardation.

Well, maybe I'm exaggerating but it sure seems so.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:48:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Their someone go's with the grammer nazi stuff again. Your just going to deal with these thing's.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Also, the improper use of demonstrative pronouns, over abundance of dependant clauses and lack of coordinating conjunctions tend to cause general irritation.      

I'll have to admit that I have no idea what the hell you just said.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Loosers!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#14]
And the apostrophe at the end of apostrophes, are we to believe that too was intentional????  

Man, you've got to be careful around here!!! There is no slack.  None!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#15]
w't'f'. you do know there is football on today, if you'r bor'ed!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:09:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What give's?

Intentional?

You only caught the one?  You must be slipping.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#17]
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

That should be enough of them for the whole year.  Just put them in my posts where YOU want them!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:15:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Also, the improper use of demonstrative pronouns, over abundance of dependant clauses and lack of coordinating conjunctions tend to cause general irritation.      

I dont understand what you just said, so i am going to take it as a sign of disrespect.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#20]
It's threads like these that make me want to stop coming here...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot improper antecedent pronoun reference's.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot improper antecedent pronoun reference's.

Now I'm really confused!

I shouldn't have started this thread.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Whoa there Rem.  These hyper-critiical thread's almos't alway's have an error in them.  Enjoy it!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Whoa there Rem.  These hyper-critiical thread's almos't alway's have an error in them.  Enjoy it!!

But making a whole new thread to point that out...and the fact that I actually clicked on it and read some of it...and that I took the time to reply...twice!

It's a good thing I'm not fat or else I'd be very upset.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:36:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Its' called sarcasm.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Its' knot like where all trying to git ya.  Althoughth, your write, their does seem too be a lot of people who cant type four crap on hear!

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its' called sarcasm.

Exactly.  I just finished reading an old Dave Barry column before posting here.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:51:15 PM EDT
[#29]
IBT'L  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its' called sarcasm.

Exactly.  I just finished reading an old Dave Barry column before posting here.

Jesus H...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#31]
So many problems out there in our world but you found it necessary to "BITCH" about this. you need to have sex more often or a least jerk off and save us from this BS!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:23:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
save us from this B'S!

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Just so everyone is aware, a preposition is a word you should never end a sentence with.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Hell, lets jus't fergit it.  This thread is making me sleepy!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Jesu's H...

Fixed it for ya.  's
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Its' knot like where all trying to git ya.  Althoughth, your write, their does seem too be a lot of people who cant type four crap on hear!

Excuse me sir, I think your participle is dangling.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top