Posted: 12/31/2005 10:36:18 PM EDT

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Belgian waffels.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:42:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Belgian waffels.

NOpe,  The grill was broke. It was chili and an omelet and she didn't charge me right.  It was in the stars man.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:04:25 AM EDT
[#3]
take it you bit the bullet?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I LOVE Waffle House

Texas Cheese Bacon Patty Melt Plate w/ Hashbrowns chunked
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:13:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Before my sched changed I used to go there at lunch get a triple order of plain hashbrowns a few times a week.  The one here was busy on the way to work.  I got some buy one, get one free coupons Im gonna use sometime
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:14:01 AM EDT
[#6]
What is Waffle House ? Is it like IHOP ?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:22:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Stay away. That place that will give you the shits.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:25:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Country Ham, Eggs over Medium, Hashbrowns Smothered and covered ... my standard order ...
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#9]
That place will give you the shits. Good food though I'll admit. Eating there cost as much as a full blown sit down establishment though and the atmosphere kinda sucks.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:39:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Waffle House is the modern day chain restaurant greasy spoon - a wall, grill, counter with stools, then another wall.

They are faster than IHOP, and that's about all they can offer.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:46:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Waffle House is awesome!!

When I worked in CO, we used to stop at the waffle house in Amarillo on the way home.  It felt great to get some good food.

There was also one just over the bridge when I was going to school in SC, and we always went out there on the weekends to get some good chow!

I loves me some waffle haas.....
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:49:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

IHOP is what you'll do till you get your pants down and sit on the shitter after you eat there, theres a reason they got the all you can eat pancakes, stuff'll go right through you.

I like what the cashier ask when I was paying, "how was everything"

Me: it was alright.

her: just "alright", was there anything we coulda done or do different to make your dinning experiance here better?

Me: eh, I doubt it.

her: realy? we'll try to make it better.

Me: OK, give it to me free.

her: let me speak to my manager.

manager: hello sir, my name is soiforget gettafaruge, was there a problem with your order, something with the food?

Me: no.

manager: so what is the problem?

Me: beats me.

manager: well sally sommerteeth, said there was a problem with your order, was it the service?

Me: no there was nothing wrong with the food or service, I came up to pay and sally here ask" how was everything" and I said it was alright, then she said " just alright?  and was there anything that would make it better", and I said I doubt it, and she said " we'll try to make it better", and I said OK, give it to me free.

well ictar gettafaruge didn't give it to me free but he did give us half price, good thing too cause me and my GF had the drizzlen shits later that day, hadn't been back to IHOP since.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:55:21 AM EDT
[#13]
when at waffle house, one must try the gut buster, double order of hash browns "all the way" with some salsa on top.  holy freaking good, and WMD grade farts later
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#14]
waffle house rools. i love chowing on a ham, cheese, onion omelette , grits, and wheat toast. the food of the gods.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:11:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

No, it's like an episode of The Twilight Zone.

AB
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:16:25 AM EDT
[#16]

------------------------------------------------------
Waffle House Facts

Did you Know?

If you lay all of the Bryan bacon end-to-end that Waffle House serves in a year, it will stretch from Atlanta to Los Angeles seven times! (That's more than 21,000 miles of bacon)
If you could stack all of the sausage patties we serve in one day, it would reach the TOP of the Empire State Building! (Did you want grits with that?)
Waffle House serves more than 3.2 million pounds of grits each year. That is enough to fill 86 semi-trucks!
-
-------------------------------------------------------------

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:24:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Yea its like ihop but greasier and no toilet paper in the bathroom, dont ask me how I know this.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:28:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Breaking News: Mason-Dixon Line Renamed Waffle House-IHOP Line

Waffle House is shit. IHOP is where it's at. That or Denny's, but Denny's is where all the goth kids hang out, which means you gotta go there early in the day while they're still hiding from the sun.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Pecan waffles!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:35:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Pecan waffles!

Git Er Done!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top