Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 10:12:44 PM EDT
A friend of mine got "Shocking Tanks" for Christmas.  It's 2 remote controlled tanks and each player manuevers and shoots at his opponent.  When your tank gets it, the controller shocks the hell out of you.  When I saw it I was skeptical about how much it could really shock you since it was a toy, but these things light your ass up!!!  

As tonight wore on and we drank a few beers, we played a high/low card game where the loser got shocked.  Holy shit it's funny.

This is the most hilarious fucking toy I have EVER seen.

http://www.paladone.com/ProductDetails.asp?PCLinkID=879
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#1]
This year, my unit did a collection for Toys for Tots... Folks went to the PX and bought stuff to give away for Christmas...

It turns out that the PX carried a similar toy, but instead of RC tanks, it was Laser Tag.... If you got shot, your gun shocked you...

Suffice it to say that that one got a little use the night before it was given away....
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeh....I've had 2 friends die from this..........

Ya'll are so full O shit
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Ya'll are so full O shit

Huh?

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
users.rcn.com/ed.ma.ultranet/vertibirdset.jpeg

+1000 this was the coolest toy I ever got.  The don't make them anymore too bad.....  

thanks for the memory
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya'll are so full O shit

Huh?

Somebody's been hitting the...
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000 this was the coolest toy I ever got.  The don't make them anymore too bad.....  

thanks for the memory

true, but they do make these
chopper patrol military
chopper patrol fire
chopper patrol sea
chopper patrol police
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:49:52 AM EDT
[#8]
If ya like those tanks then ya gotta try these.  hockingwww.stupid.com/stat/SHOK.html

Lightning Reaction.
www.stupid.com/stat/REAC.html

Shocking Lie detector.
www.stupid.com/stat/LIAR.html

Those shocking tanks have 2 settings.  One for low and one for high.  They are for how much pain ya wanna take.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:07:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks for the memory

I had the one with the styrofoam "ship"  the blades chopped it all up when I crashed the bird into it.

I loved that thing
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:11:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks for the memory

Same here, thanks!

The rotors on mine ALWAYS broke.  I think I went through 3 of those until my parents finally decided that was enough.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:07:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks for the memory

My little nephews have one.
Can't be that old, so I would suspect that they're still out there in some form.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:21:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks for the memory

Not so!! from www.hobbylinc.com/htm/jsm/jsm18027.htm

They also make AH-64 Apache and AH-6 Little Bird variants!! Walmart carries them for 9.95.

I got the cobra a couple of months ago, and bought the little bird for my 38 year old little brother. We wore out our vertibirds in the day, too. These are just as fun, as evidenced by the fact the we (the entire male population of the family) went through several sets of batteries on Christmas day, in several hours of play.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#13]
I got this for my oldest this year. He has gone through 2 sets of batteries so far.

R2-D2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top