BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I ate it, friends ate it.

We also used to have dry dog poo fights in my buddys yard.  They owned like three dogs and had a huge yard, never picked up the poo so much of it was fossilized.

Now I cant shake someones hand without wiping my own down with alcohol wipes afterwards, oh how times have changed.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
When I was a kid I tried the canned stuff once. For some reason it smelled good.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#3]
When I was a kid I tried every food and treat we gave our dogs. Ken'l Ration, Alpo, Strongheart, Milk Bone etc.  Years later when I worked in a cold storage warehouse and saw what goes into pet food I was sorry I ever ate any.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:27:30 PM EDT
[#4]
There was a man here in Phoenix that died from eating too much dog food.........................................
He was out in the middle of the street licking his balls and a truck ran over him.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top